Location: Community » Chatrooms
to popular demand, you can now read the whole list of tcl scripts Mystra
(the channel bot) is running on our chat channels. Be careful not to abuse
any of the scripts when I'm looking. ;)
In order to use any of these you have to be in the channel where you want
your message displayed.
<Taluntain>Mystra, where did Elminster go?
bot will reply with something appropriate.
I think this command doesn't need an explanation
Searches the database for entries that match <mask>, for example
!seen also checks if a user was online later with a different nick. !seennick
only seens for <nick>
Just a little report on how many nicks are tracked
Type "Mystra, question?" - This will make Mystra answer all
of your queries. Sometimes the answer matches the question (or not). All
in all, it's pretty funny.
<type> - This one will make you a nice cup of coffee. You
can use the default command without any parameters or any of the additional
types (latte, mug, pot, espresso, grounds, mocha, decaf, time).
- This will make the bot serve a can of Coca-Cola.
nick - This will make the bot serve nick a can of Pepsi
one will make you some ice-cream. Start it by typing !icecream in the
channel to get a full list of commands (also available below).
type - Have a scoop of ice cream of your choice
type type - Have a double scoop of ice cream of your choice
- Have a delicious banana split!
- Put some sprinkles on your ice cream!
- Put some nuts on your ice-cream!
type - Cherry? Chocolate? Butterscotch?
nick flavor - Send a friend a sundae!
code - This will tell you the country of the symbol you entered.
Very useful for more exotic countries.
whatever - Use it to order anything your heart desires.
nick whatever - Use it to order something for someone.
or !redneck - Use this for a random redneck joke. For better or worse.
Only usable by channel operators.
one will make you a pizza. Start it by typing !pizza in the channel to
get a full list of commands (also available below).
<topping> - Nice hot pizza of your choice
- Have some hot breadsticks of your choice
- Have some wings as spicy as you want
- Have a fresh tossed salad
- Order a pizza for the whole channel!
- Get someone to deliver stuff!
- Give Mystra a tip!
- Pay your bill
- Nice cold beer of your choice
- Have a shot of hard liquor
- Mixed drink of your choice
- Be a wuss and have a seltzer
- Be a wuss and have a soda
- Buy a pack of smokes, any brand
- Need a light? It's on the house
- Buy someone a drink
- Give Mystra a tip
- Pay your tab
nick - Use this to give you "friends" a taste of Mystra's boot!
argument syntax is as follows:
rolls = Roll all the dice x amount of times.
[+]count = Count only the x HIGHEST dice (default if neither + or - is
-count = Count only the x LOWEST dice.
= Use x many dice and add them together.
[d]sides = Use dice with x many sides.
<+/->weight = Use weighted dice:
* A value of +2 is the default if only the + sign is given.
* A value of -2 is the default if only the - sign is given.
* A value of +1 is the default if no value at all is given.
* A value of 0 is not valid.
* A weight of 1 (+1 or -1) will not affect the results.
* A positve weight will skew the results to higher rolls.
* A negative weight will skew the results to lower rolls.
* The greater the magnitude, the more the results are skewed.
reroll = Reroll whenever x or lower is rolled.
Note: reroll has precedence over the [+/-]count operator.
<+/->modifer = Add or subtract x to whatever is rolled.
!roll d20 = Roll 1 20-sided die.
!roll 6#4d6 = Roll 6 sets of 4 6-sided dice.
!roll 6#3/4d6 = Roll 6 sets of 4 6-sided dice, counting only the highest
3 of the 4 rolls.
!roll -3/4d6 = Roll 4 6-sided dice, counting only the lowest 3 of the
!roll 6#4d6r1 = Roll 6 sets of 4 6-sided dice, rerolling any 1's.
!roll 2d12+1 = Roll 2 12-sided dice and add 1 to the result.
!roll 4d6w- = Roll 4 6-sided dice that are weighted to roll low numbers.
!roll 3d20 1d6 = Multiple rolls example
nick and !bounce nick
- List of public ban commands