How many projects/games have you backed on Kickstarter so far?|
• 16 or more
Location: Games » Baldur's Gate 2 » Walkthroughs & Guides
THE SLAVER BOAT
If you have freed Hendak and the other slaves back in the Copper Coronet, you should know that this place is the base of a group of slavers operating in the Slums.
- Here is the exit back to the Sewers under the Slums.
- Here you will have to fight Captain Haegan and his party which includes a number of Slaver Guards and a Priest of Talos. Try to get off a few spells first to soften them up.
Beware; there is a trap near the stairs going up!
Captain Haegan drops Studded Leather Armor +2, a Helmet, 2 Potions of Extra Healing, a Potion of Frost Giant Strength, Haegan's Key, a Two-handed Sword, some Throwing Axes, and minor treasure.
The Guards may drop a Composite Long Bow +1 and some Arrows +1, besides mundane items and minor treasure.
The barrel at (x=1490, y=1340) contains 20 Arrows of Fire, besides a Short Bow and 20 Arrows.
The box at (x=1810, y=1330) contains a Jasper Gem, an Andar Gem, a Turquise Gem, an Iol Gem, and a Chrysoberyl Gem.
- In this room you will meet two Trolls, besides a slave girl. Kill the Trolls; don't forget that you need Fire or Acid to kill them permanently. You can use the Arrows of Fire from the previous room.
Speak to the slave girl to set her free for 3,500 XP and a Reputation increase of 1. Optionally you can give her 100 GP to help her along. Some NPCs will be happy to see you help the girl; others will bemoan the waste of gold or the fact that the girl will most likely be robbed on her way home.
- Open each of these rooms and set the slave children free for 2,500 XP apiece.
- Make sure to detect and disarm the trap at the entrance to the room.
- In this room will be two Yuan-Ti waiting for you.
On the table at (x=1730, y=300) you can find some gold, 2 Arrows +1, a Potion of Extra Healing, and a Scroll of Grease.
The chest next to the table, at (x=1670, y=260), is trapped and locked. It contains a bit of gold and a Scroll of Protection from Evil.
- The locked chest at (x=1300, y=520) contains 2 Potions of Healing, some Arrows and Bolts, and a Scroll of Shield.
The barrel next to it, at (x=1240, y=500), contains mundane weapons.
The barrel at (x=1030, y=650) contains a Club and an Oil of Speed.
- Here a Slaver War Party awaits you. You may want to take out the two mages first.
Besides minor treasure, one of the mages drops 3 Potions of Icedust. The other Mage drops a Cloak of Protection +1.
The cupboard at (x=950, y=720) is trapped and locked. It contains a Wand of Fear and some Darts +1.
The table next to it, at (x=860, y=720) contains an Acid Arrow, minor treasure, and Scrolls of Dire Charm, Sleep, and Chill Touch.
- Make sure to detect and disarm the trap on the stairs before going up or down.
- Here you may run into a couple of Slaver Guards.
- The middle shelf is trapped. It contains a Sling and 20 Bullets.
- Here is the exit to the Slums District. The barrel here contains 101 GP and a Scroll of Lightning Bolt.
SP Forums: SoA & ToB
Has Sorcerer's Place been useful? If you would like to show your appreciation for all our hard work on the site, and help us pay the bills the site generates every month, please see how you can help support SP. Thank you!
and Legal Disclaimer