1. Welcome to Boards o' Magick, a friendly and active RPG community!

You are currently viewing BoM as a guest, but you can register a Boards o' Magick account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. As a registered member you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, communicate privately with other members, create and customise your social profile, create and view image albums, play games in our arcade and start a blog as well as access many other board features unavailable to guests. As our existing members will attest, BoM is one of the few popular online communities with a truly friendly and welcoming atmosphere, free from the troll infestations and flame wars so common on the majority of other message boards. We have been aiming for the highest quality with our forums from their inception, and we believe that this excellence is truly tangible and treasured by our members. We'd love to have you join us today and convince yourself!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.
8people
Last Activity:
Oct 28, 2013
Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
Oct 26, 1988 (Age: 26)
I don't get paid enough!

8people

<a href="http://www.sorcerers.net/Supporters/index, Female, 26, from Chirofen

8people was last seen:
Oct 28, 2013
    1. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      Long time no see, hun! Hope you're doing well!
    2. Old One
      Old One
      Looked at your pictures again to see if Merlin and friends were here. Would be nice if you had some pics of them to share. :-)
    3. Sorvo
      Sorvo
      Hey nice to see some people are still around Hows life?
    4. Jerlark386
      Jerlark386
      peek a boo, I see you. This my first time using the recent visitor feature. I think its really cool.
    5. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Saw the monocle in 'random album pictures'. Absolutely fabulous. Also, have a great <day/nighttime> :).
    6. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      Just a quick shout out, and also to say the next wave of fog goes out to you, because you're awesome.

:hippy:

Cheers
    7. CelticDream
      CelticDream
      I thought I'd pop on over and say hello! :)
    8. Deathmage
      Deathmage
      Hmmmmmm. One of your many surnames is King, yes? My girlfriend's mum's side of the family is also surnamed King.

A coincidence? I THINK NOT! A conspiracy? FOR SURE!
      (though they were originally Irish)
    9. coineineagh
      coineineagh
      I think I finally found the 'Ravel-incarnation' in BG2. At first I thought it was a fortune teller named Kveroslava outside of Trademeet, but she had a family, wasn't blind, and made no reference to Sigil or anything.
      But now I'm in Spellhold, and talking to the inmate Aphril. One of her comments is: "I see... a walking corpse... he speaks... to a pillar of skulls? See, it is madness!"
    10. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      Otherwise it would be war!
      ----------
      I'll bring the nukes, you bring the stuff so we can have victory s'mores after total annihlation. Sounds good?
    11. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      Thought you might like to know (or not) tha Puters' Bane's successor has been certified Trout Friendly
    12. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      I often miss what's funny when I say "I'm playing Topless" when listening to the song on my laptop or MP3 player too
      ----------
      :lol:

Topless is good.

:shake:
    13. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      I love your nick's little pun, peeps... how does it sound when pronounced? "HatePeople" :lol: :shake:
    14. Deathmage
      Deathmage
      Every time I read about Octavia in my textbook, I think "Hmm, it's 8y!".
    15. Deathmage
      Deathmage
      Well, that certainly wasn't my intention...
    16. Deathmage
      Deathmage
      ATTACK!
      *unleashes his army of trained cannibalistic piranha-trouts upon Octara*

(am bored)
    17. Blackthorne TA
      Blackthorne TA
      Ah. Well, now that's interesting. I'll probably still wait for the full game though :)
    18. Blackthorne TA
      Blackthorne TA
      I just downloaded the trial version of the Creature Creator since I assume the whole thing will come with Spore. Why waste $10?
    19. Merlanni
      Merlanni
      He is a lazy but loyal. Boris was very fat but lost enough wheight to hunt again. I live in a farmer town, next to the meadows. He always sleeps close to me. The other one is a cross Norwegian forest and holy Burma. An alfa male , named Takezo. You have a nice cat yourself.
    20. Iku-Turso
      Iku-Turso
      Oo...dark. Thanks for letting me join. :thumb:
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 26, 1988 (Age: 26)
    I don't get paid enough!
    RPGs, Fantasy, Fish, Swords, yay.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    Dreamwaker8
Sorcerer's Place is an independent project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of time and money on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!