1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)
Morgoth
Last Activity:
May 31, 2019
Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
Jul 5, 1985 (Age: 38)
CS/AI Student.

Morgoth

La lune ne garde aucune rancune, Male, 38, from Haarlem, Holland

Veteran
Morgoth was last seen:
May 31, 2019
    1. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Well... it is pretty much unreadable after 'Who is John Galt'... :shake: :D
    2. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Aye, I cannot find it anywhere :(
    3. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Have you seen it? And if, have you saved it? :)
    4. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Thanks for the invite! :D
    5. coineineagh
      coineineagh
      Het was gezellig, vorige week. Als je weer eens tijd hebt om af te spreken, laat me weten. Succes met je studie.:)
    6. Master of Nuhn
      Master of Nuhn
      Hey! Watch it! I'm wearing glasses! ;)
      According to my lesbian neighbour, these are the 2 most important things for a nice appearance: Confidence and at least trying to look good.
      I don't think she's got it all wrong.
    7. Master of Nuhn
      Master of Nuhn
      Yeah! Hertog Jan is a real favorite, regardless of any match being played. :)

I trim my head since spring 2007. I love it. No costs for hairdressers or gel etc. No worries about bad hair days either. :)

If you look like any of the pictures shown in your album, then yes, you seem different.
      If you don't look like any of these, then you probably still have changed. :D
    8. Master of Nuhn
      Master of Nuhn
      Dude! Things still okay in Delft? Enjoying your beers during the Oranje matches?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1985 (Age: 38)
    CS/AI Student.
    studies AI, can program very well, but cannot play the guitar

Music, books, programming

Signature

``After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless''. - The Tao of Programming
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.