1. Welcome to Boards o' Magick, a friendly and active RPG community!

You are currently viewing BoM as a guest, but you can register a Boards o' Magick account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. As a registered member you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, communicate privately with other members, create and customise your social profile, create and view image albums, play games in our arcade and start a blog as well as access many other board features unavailable to guests. As our existing members will attest, BoM is one of the few popular online communities with a truly friendly and welcoming atmosphere, free from the troll infestations and flame wars so common on the majority of other message boards. We have been aiming for the highest quality with our forums from their inception, and we believe that this excellence is truly tangible and treasured by our members. We'd love to have you join us today and convince yourself!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.

Adding a photo to a blog

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Dice, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder The Old Guard

Media:
    I didn't think that this belongs in the techno forum so I'll ask here.

I was trying to add a photo to my blog so I could write something about it but when I pressed "insert image" and posted the ULR to link with a page on my photos, the image did not appear on my blog. What did I do wrong?

2. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I'm sure others can offer better help, but in the meantime ... did you try copying and inserting the BB Code as opposed to the URL (listed just under it)? Below is an example from an old RAGE album I still have lying around.

[​IMG]

I'm not sure if blogs might be different than posts as far as that goes though.

[ed. This also assumes you're pointing to an image that you uploaded to an album here at SP. Sorry if that's not the case. :)]

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder The Old Guard

Media:
    You'll have the BB code to paste into your blog listed below each image in your album... it'll be easiest if you do it and if it doesn't work link to the blog entry in question so we can check what the problem is.

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder The Old Guard

Media:
    [​IMG]

O.K. I got it, thanks. This was not the picture BTW, I ended writing about something else when I did the blog since I didn't have an image to go with it.

Sorcerer's Place is an independent project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of time and money on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!