1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Cats Rule!!!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sarevok•, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Cats rule oh yes they do!

Any why?

They are cute and cuddly, they meow, they purr, they are clean, they clean themselves, they don’t stink, they don’t bark, they don’t chew your shoes and trainers and slippers, when they need a **** they let you know, they don’t bite unless you piss them off, they don’t need to be fed and they keep the nastys away.

Dogs suck oh yes they do!

Any why?

They are not cute and cuddly, they bark, they are dirty, they need to be cleaned, they need jabs and cost you a **** load in vet bills, they chew your shoes and trainers and slippers, when they need a **** they **** anywhere and everywhere and then give you an innocent look when you find **** all over the place, they are volatile and they bite, they need to be walked, they need to be fed, they smell and they are scared of the nastys.

If you want a pet, get a cat. ;)

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    But, when said cat gets older, and like mine starts using the entire house as a litter box, is it still better than having a dog?

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Cats have servants, dogs have owners.

Therefore dogs rule.

BTW, how do you stop a cat from spitting?
    You turn the BBQ down.

4. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Cats are the best. My cat when he was about 2, followed me to school, every day. How cool is it having your own cat that attacks annoying people on command?? Well, maybe not on command, but if they did something that was a bit uncalled for, the claws went deep. From that experience of having my Corky, I will never say that cats do not love their owners ever again.

5. nior Gems: 24/31

Cats rules!
    Dogs rules!
    White mice rules!
    Hamsters rules!
    Rabbits rules!
    Gold fishes rules!
    Arowanas rules!
    Canaries rules!

...man is doomed.

6. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Cats > dogs

Cats > x

I guess cats are the best. I have two, a calico and a tabby type deal. Fun stuff, they chase either around the house and knock over the piano stool. Only bad part about cats is the hairballs, but oh well, cats still rule!

7. teekc Gems: 23/31

cats don't talk to human, dogs do!

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've had both cats and dogs and a lot of other pets. I think all animals have their special qualities and I have loved all of my pets. Living in a city and moving every few years has made living with a cat a lot easier than having a dog. Before I had a husband and a child I had cats. They have always been caring and affectionate without being obedient and needy like a dog. I think that people who don't like cats just don't understand them.

9. Tassadar Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Yes, cats rule. The constant attention seeking nature of dogs pisses me off. Noisy, dirty, irritating and destructive. As predators, I doubt they'd be able to catch a cold.

Cats all the way.

10. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Cats are too independent. :(

Dogs can be trained beyond belief... :)

And give me the cat that I can go out on a hunt with, and I will give you the dog that can ride a bike. :D

Therefore: Cats sucks, Dogs RULES! ;)

Edit: Such a statement should be :yot:

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Dogs are much more fun than cats. You can train them and play games with them. They make more rewarding pets, in my humble opinion.

Cats get bored of games once they are no longer kittens.

12. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Cats are lazy little bastards! the only way to get one moving is to show it a sack and a canal. ;)

13. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] I love cats.

Especially grilled, with mint jelly.

14. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

*turnes Jack into a cinder* :p

No, cats all the way. Not doubt about it. But I do like them dogs.
    They are just not as... cool as cats.

I own my cat and that cat owns me. Equality.

Sometimes I think, dogs are for people who feel the need to command. :p

15. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

:wave: Cat's rule, even though some never learn to use litter-box ( :nono: Between litter-box and death, some cats even seem to choose death).

16. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

best pet would definatly be a human..so easy to make do things, and they are better companions.unless of couyrse you dont like them.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.