1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Epocylipse: The Afterfall - Formally Announced

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by RPGWatch, Feb 10, 2016.

1. RPGWatch

RPGWatch Watching... ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG]Razor Edge Games, who are developing the post apocalyptic RPG Epocylipse: The Afterfall, have decided to start the media campaign for their game.

Calling all RPG Gamers: Epocylipse the AfterFall has Arrived

Phoenix, Arizona - February 12, 2016 - It's time to customize your own role playing adventure in a huge open world, non-linear, procedurally generated game. Razor Edge Games introduces Epocylipse the AfterFall, a brand new role playing experience that breaks away from the "kill everything you see mentality" that has now become expected for digital RPG style games. Get ready for a more realistic approach to gaming in an exciting post-apocalyptic environment.

Epocylipse the AfterFall features detailed artificial intelligence, jaw dropping graphics, cinematic camera angles, along with a 100+ hours of gameplay and thousands of locations to discover. Combine this with a totally customizable game rule set, character aging, skill based gameplay and everyone is able to uniquely experience the game and make it their own. These are just some of the features in this dangerous but believable post-apocalyptic world rife with feral humans, mutated insects, toxic plants, where getting your character killed really matters.

Razor Edge Games founder, Mike Weiser, disenchanted with where modern role playing games were going, designed the first tabletop version of the Epocylipse game. In his own words he says, "Early in 2006 I decided to start to write a game that I could play solo or with friends, but also have an unending campaign that would allow me to play on even if they couldn't join me for specific play sessions. I wanted to design an RPG I always wanted to play, one that allowed me to experience the same feeling I had while playing a traditional table top game but without the need for a game master." Epocylipse the AfterFall is a true tabletop game come to life.

Developed by an international group of experienced game designers, cinematic executives and a host of passionate contributors, this game brings forth a new vision of what an RPG experience should be all about. Come discover the old world and explore the new one in Epocylipse the AfterFall.

For more information or any questions about the game please go to http://razoredgegames.com/. For the latest updates on game progress and for access to breathtaking new content, visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Epocylipseafterfall/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.