1. Welcome to Boards o' Magick, a friendly and active RPG community!

You are currently viewing BoM as a guest, but you can register a Boards o' Magick account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. As a registered member you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, communicate privately with other members, create and customise your social profile, create and view image albums, play games in our arcade and start a blog as well as access many other board features unavailable to guests. As our existing members will attest, BoM is one of the few popular online communities with a truly friendly and welcoming atmosphere, free from the troll infestations and flame wars so common on the majority of other message boards. We have been aiming for the highest quality with our forums from their inception, and we believe that this excellence is truly tangible and treasured by our members. We'd love to have you join us today and convince yourself!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.

Icewind Dale Font

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale' started by Elfen Lied, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to

2. Taluntain

Taluntain <a href="http://www.sorcerers.net/Supporters/index Staff Member

Media:
    There's no specific IWD font as far as I know; the logo text was probably drawn by hand.

3. Elfen Lied

thats what i was thinking, it just looks cool is all.

4. Elfen Lied

5. Taluntain

Media:
    Yes, Morpheus was definitely used as the base. I knew I had this font, I just couldn't remember the name. It's a relatively common font in fantasy games though, so it'd be hard to brand it as IWD-specific.

6. Elfen Lied

yeh lots of games seem to use, but i dont pla 'em much WOW uses it but i dont have WOW, it wasnt until i checked it by typing the letter 'N' that i realised i already had the font.

heya Taluntain you wouldnt happen to have the thorndale font would you? uh i think that is what the warcraft title font is

7. Taluntain

Media:
    Nope... but Thorndale seems like a pretty standard serif font, so I don't think it's the one used in Warcraft.

8. Elfen Lied

you are probably right.

I was on some other forums and thats what they said the font was. It didnt really look all that much like it, but its an ok font, trouble is everwhere i tried was a pay site, hence why i asked you if you had it.

Sorcerer's Place is an independent project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of time and money on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!