1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kitrax's Goodbye

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Kitrax, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm ending my life today. I'm sorry guys, but I can't take this anymore. This has been a great community for me. I hope you will always remember me.

The Great Snook likes this.
  2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    If this is a joke (and I sincerely hope it is), it's not remotely funny.

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ditto. Don't be silly Kitty

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Kit... please post that you were joking, ASAP.

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    anyone has access to his facebook acount?

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    About eight of us do. He posted his status about an hour before posting here.

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've messaged him on there but not heard anything back :( he's got some family members on there but I didn't want to PM them if he's just mucking about

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] It's too late for that, we've already contacted the police, but I don't know if the address I have of his is current. Anyone who has access to his FB account please post there and ask anybody who knows where he currently resides to drive there or call someone who can if they can't. Or get him on the phone, at least - if he responds, obviously.

9. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ok, genuinely worried now. If only I still lived in Utah... :(

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've had no response so far, but from his status someone has said that if he hasn't got back to them they're going round his place, that was about 40 minutes ago. Other than that I have nothing.

11. Taluntain

Media:
    Can you post there and tell them that he's posted a suicide note here?

12. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Yes - good idea. Post it on his wall. His friends will see it. Only someone who's already his "friend" can do it.

13. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    I'm worried also. :( I hope he's OK.

14. Death Rabbit

Media:
    I just sent a message to a few of his Facebook friends. Hope they get it.

15. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Last I heard he was living at his parent's -- I haven't noticed a post saying he moved. The address you have may not be current, Tal.

16. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Jeez, just checked this thread! I'm also very worried for Kit! Message us if anybody has any news!

17. Taluntain

Media:
    That's what I was afraid of. I guess only his RL friends and relatives can help at this point, assuming they know where he's staying.

18. Rahkir

Rahkir Cogito, ergo doleo

I am sincerely hoping he is okay. I'll be wishing all day today.

19. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Been in contact with one of his facebook friends. She sent her son to go check on him. He knows where he lives and is en route.

8people likes this.
  20. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I just spoke to the police, they have officers dispatched to Kit's parent's house.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.