1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Muzyka (966666 Human Fighter SoA)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Mr Writer, Oct 9, 2001.

1. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] As suggested in the "A worthy Challenge" post I will be doing to game solo with a human fighter of stats
    Str: 9
    Dex: 6
    Con: 6
    Int: 6
    Wis: 6
    Cha: 6

Quite a challenge, not much damage done with each hit, no Ac bounus, low HP!!

He has the following Proficients
    Single Weapon = **
    Short Sword = **
    Short Bow = **
    I decided to give him a Chaotic Good Alignment. Both for spells and I think he is a nice guy ;)

Intro

Introducing Muzyka, Born to a poor whore in the city of coin, he was a loner at school, and didn't pay attention in classes, Basicaly the poor lad was useless.

He left school with no quilifications, no skills nothing and try as he might he could not get a job, so one thursday afternoon he Fred (his imaganery friend) decided to pack it all in and become an adventurer. He picktured himself fighting dragons and living it up in the sword coast.

How wrong could he be?

[Note Fred is the esseance of Bhall inside of him, only due to him not knowing of the fact, and not being inteligent enough to understand it if he knew, Fred is an imaganery friend to Muzyka]

Chapter One

Muzyka a on the cold, hard floor of a cell, he couldn't remember much of what had happened before, gathering him self up he tried to pick the lock. But try as he might his chubby fingers could not work the mechanism. As he was about to give up a young lass appered as if from the shadows,
    "need a hand?"
    she chuckled as she expertly picked the lock. Despite her persistance Muzyka brushed her off, his harsh childhood had taught him not to trust a sole. Although he decided to follow her advice and decided to check out the room to the north.
    "Wow Fred there must be... Twelfty gold pices worth of stuff here"
    After much rumaging he found a nice, if heavy suit of splint mail, a helmet and a nice sword.
    His spirtis lifted by all this free equipment Muzyka decided a certain mage needs a good kicking and set off to find him.

As he ventured on he came across a strange humming monster. He tried to hit it with his sword but the blow bounced back and nearly hit him in the face. Out of the monster came a bolt of lightning which when it reached the corner transformed into a cackling fiend. Startled by this Muzyka stumbled backwards and fell over a strange lever. The Humming monster fell quite and this small if acidental victory filled Muzyka with courage, he charged head first into the strange cackling fiend.
    His helm hit the beast full on, sending it flying into the corner, in rage it shot out a streak of pure lightning shinging Muzyka's eyebrow, despite this shock tactic the little beastie didn't live to try it again, Muzyka's sword came crashing down onto its neck seperating it from its lifless body.

Muzyka stumbles into a beutiful room full of sparkling rocks, a half man - half mist creature asks him a very complicated question which he doesn't understand so he decideds to press the button, out of the ground a huge ogre appeard.
    "What do we do now Fred?"
    "I say we kill the buger, slice him and dice him"
    "but thats mean"
    "Do it you little woofter"
    Seeing him having a conversation with himself the Ogre decided Muzyka was crazy and charged him. Muzyka was used to people trying to hurt him and fought back well.
    With his dying breath the ogre struck Muzyka square on hin head, if it wasn't for his now dented helm he wounld be long dead. [It averted a critical hit] Near death [4/44 HP] He asked if Fred could help him and with that Fred waved his arms and Muzyka felt a bit better.

Although feeling better he decided that he still needed to rest. Despite Fred trying to scare him with stories of ghosts and ghouls Muzyka finaly managed to get too sleep.

Thats as much as I can be bothered to do at the moment. What do you think, is my writing good enough for ppl to read or should i stop now???

[This message has been edited by Mr Writer (edited October 09, 2001).]

2. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Great start. Welcome to "the story corner." Looking forward to the inevitable comparisons. Good luck.

3. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

It ought to be interesting to see how two different people deal (differently) with the same challenge.... Good luck. I think you're gonna need it.

4. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

Any progress so far, Muzyka? I see the idea dying! You must continue the story quickly, or all is lost...

5. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] It is imperitive that you make your way through to the friendly arms inn. Here you'll find Lokken and Co. They have long been my friends and they'll tell you to move on.

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited October 13, 2001).]

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Lol. If Gorion only have bad advices like this, I'm glad he died :)

Everybody suddenly starts big challenges, maybe it's good to create some more good ideas? Anyone already played a solo archer or Bard? And I thought about playing with fists only, but as fighter or ranger and not as monk, is this possible?

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited October 16, 2001).]

7. The DMage Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

If you were willing to spend hours and hours and hours to........

Kill a goblin. I suppose if you were extremely patient it COULD happen, but probably not. Only way you could deal dmg later on would be with wands/rings etc that have charges... So maybe if you did a thief, and took a ring of ram right away..... It still talk forever, and wouldn't be much fun if you ask me...

I suppose we should stop talking about this in Mr Writers topic though...

8. zaknafein Guest

umm just wondering but are you actually going to do anything else on this

9. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Sorry, for my absence, but my PC went down and when i got it back up i couldn't find it, anyway I don't know weather I am going to complete it or not, I have just started a TDD game for a mage\cleric (EEEVVVIIIIILLLLL) so maybe after that I will do it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.