1. Welcome to Boards o' Magick, a friendly and active RPG community!

You are currently viewing BoM as a guest, but you can register a Boards o' Magick account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. As a registered member you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, communicate privately with other members, create and customise your social profile, create and view image albums, play games in our arcade and start a blog as well as access many other board features unavailable to guests. As our existing members will attest, BoM is one of the few popular online communities with a truly friendly and welcoming atmosphere, free from the troll infestations and flame wars so common on the majority of other message boards. We have been aiming for the highest quality with our forums from their inception, and we believe that this excellence is truly tangible and treasured by our members. We'd love to have you join us today and convince yourself!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.

Sorcerer's Place Mask of the Betrayer Review

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by Urithrand, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Urithrand

Urithrand <a href="http://www.sorcerers.net/Supporters/index

Media:
    A review of MotB has been posted right here at Sorcerer's Place by yours truly, not rating the game numerically but giving a fairly mixed opinion on a variety of game issues. Take a look:

Then, finally, the game was released. I impatiently queued for my pre-ordered copy, waiting to throw it into my DVD drive as soon as I got home, and once it was in my hands, I was almost tripping over my feet to get it home. A quick installation process, and I was away! Deciding to begin with I would play through the game with my original character from NWN2 to save time, I played away for a good half an hour. Then, for some inexplicable reason, my party turned on each other, slaughtered themselves to a man, and the game crashed. I was forced to smile and shake my head as I thought to myself "what more did I expect?"

Luckily, Obsidian were on the ball (no sarcasm intended, honestly) and instructions were released on how to install the game to avoid serious issues, and a hotfix, that good old word we've come to rely on in the days of what I call "paying customer beta testing". Once more, I whacked in the DVD and took a week off work. I wasn't going to miss this.

You can read all I have to say about the expansion here.

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Very nice! :thumb: I hope to see more in the future.

Sorcerer's Place is an independent project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of time and money on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!