1. Welcome to Boards o' Magick, a friendly and active RPG community!

You are currently viewing BoM as a guest, but you can register a Boards o' Magick account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. As a registered member you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, communicate privately with other members, create and customise your social profile, create and view image albums, play games in our arcade and start a blog as well as access many other board features unavailable to guests. As our existing members will attest, BoM is one of the few popular online communities with a truly friendly and welcoming atmosphere, free from the troll infestations and flame wars so common on the majority of other message boards. We have been aiming for the highest quality with our forums from their inception, and we believe that this excellence is truly tangible and treasured by our members. We'd love to have you join us today and convince yourself!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.

Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Series' started by Ameorn, May 24, 2003.

1. Ameorn

Ameorn New Member

[​IMG] This game is great!!! OK, i haven't actually played it yet :D but i know it's absolutely great!! Anyone who agrees with me?
    I was really surprised when i didn't see a topic about it... :confused:

Anyway, does anybody know when the game will come to pc? i know it's been out on the xbox for some time now.

2. Mollusken

Mollusken <a href="http://www.sorcerers.net/Supporters/index

Here's what I could find from the official FAQ:

2. When will the game be available in stores?
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is due out in July 2003 for Xbox and Fall 2003 for PC.

3. Ameorn

Ameorn New Member

Ehh??????? i thought it was already out for the xbox??? oh well i don't have an xbox so i don't really care and yes i know it's an extremely long time before it comes to the pc...

4. Khelben

Khelben New Member

I was keeping an eye on this game since it's early stages of development.I think it will be a great game with d20 rules.Maybe even better than JKII:JO...
    *bleeding for fall 2003*

5. SoCo

SoCo New Member

[​IMG] I can't wait for this game. It's going to be Star Wars Versoin of Everquest on steriods.

6. Morgoth

Morgoth <a href="http://www.sorcerers.net/Supporters/index

Media:
    Heheh I also like the fact that it will not take place in the "movieenvironment", that is, 3000 years before episode I..

So, it´s a whole new story

7. Ameorn

Ameorn New Member

Yepp! :) i'm just sorry that you can't romance the chick (can'r remember her name) since she's a jedi and since i'll be choosing to be a jedi too :(

Sorcerer's Place is an independent project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of time and money on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!