1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well I can do maths to. See, I was born Januaray 1998 so that makes me 16...
    Okay, maybe I can't do maths :(

2. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'm going to the beach. But to do this I had to loose almost all my sleeping hours. But at least I will meet some nice girls. But I will have an horrible look due to my lack of sleep. But hopefully the girls will care most about my inner beauty then all the rest.
    Sure. And Santa's gonna bring me a super cool giant starship next Christmas.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Don't they already? :lol: :D :lol: :D ;)

4. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

A short ghost story.

The last human on the planet sits in a room.
    Someone knocks on the door. :mommy:

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] lol.

it's like those still things you get where is has a sentence about someone in an airport and what they're doing then underneath is written where they're going

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Mini-Poll(no need for own topic):

What would you do if you were the last human being on this planet?

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, probably do something really stupid. After all, it wouldn't be like anything you did would actually matter.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Daephon: I would probably become a priest since there wouldn't be any girls around anyway :D

In fantasy realia I would endeavour to repopulate human lands with half-breeds, provided that I wouldn't have to deal with monster races ;)

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Suicide, Can't live knowing I'm all ALONE one of a kind a such a Big planet :mommy:

But I doubt That will happen the % of chance that I would be last human being alive is slim VERY slim

10. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Whaaaw, I was so tired and slept at the beach, and now my whole back is red :( .

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Bad Luck, Man you did have Solar protective cream/oil right? Right?!

12. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] Chev's got a point (generally his only point).

Tell ghost stories to a football.

13. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hmmm... if I were the last person on earth, one of the top things on my to do list we be: Go insane. Just imagine it, everyone you've ever known, gone, and dead. I wouldn't be able to stay sane for very long.

14. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

All alone... yeah i'd probably commit suicide too...

15. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I would start to jump from cliffs into the water. Half suicide/half andrenaline kick :D

16. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hmmm... In a D&D world, I would learn the art of Conjuring, and try to conjure goblins, orcs, and the like to repopulate, but that could get out of hand. Adrenaline rush/chance of suicide would work for me.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hmm, if working with a fantasy element then I might try and cover the world in darkness and all that sort of thing, bringing forth armies of destruction.

Of course, the would have very little to destroy, so then I'd have to somehow find some enemy to attack :D

18. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I would probably do some of the crazy stuff I never had the guts to do before. Steal a car and go around at 180 in a 40 zone, just for the fun of it. Use a sledga hammer to open up doors and break stuff. Riot. Pillage. Raze. Fun sort of stuff. Go to the 7 11 and take everything. Then I'd get a gun and shoot stuff. Everything. Especially the crows. I hate crows.

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Gah! This game is driving me to insanity! Marathon is probably the best game I've never played. Impossible to find because it was made in 1994, has not been declared legal abandonware, and was made for the Mac.

20. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Stupid air force cadets. They had organised an archery training day at my club, after our normal shoot. Unfortunately, the person they organised it through didn't show up. And of course, me and my mum are usually one of the last people to leave... So we end up having to teacher a lot of little kids how to do archery. Then my mum took them around to a few targets while I went for a walk through the forest. Ended up been a great way to waist a day :)

Baezlebub, did you see the rugby last night? Who won?

[ August 03, 2003, 10:14: Message edited by: RotKU ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.