1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

We beat south Africa 29 9. Good game, but the south african tighthead prop took out Totai Kefu in the last 5 minutes of play. Looked pretty bad.

Need some more info on that legal speech, check out the Alley, Theories of Punishment if you want to help.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I remember the feeling of sleeping over hangovers on the warm beaches of Greece and Spain :D

3. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Crap!! Today is my last day home... I'm of to a military base tomorrow... No more seeping until noon and stuff like that, it really sucks!!

4. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    No more sleeping until noon? NOOOO!

5. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I wanna get married.

6. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Daephon: I would clone myself. DA BIG NIGHTMARE!! :p :D

@chev: no, they stare at my huge...personality. :p :p :p ;)

7. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

T-minus three hours to Heavy Metal Bliss. I am sure that I will talk about it ad nauseum when I get back. (If I am sober enough)

METALLICA RULES

\m/

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yes, your personality is indeed huge :D :p ;)

9. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

@Dungeon_Master: I know, but I was just too lazy to go up to my room and fetch it ;)

I don't get it, how can internet be that expensive ? It costs 2,50 Euro for half an hour here at the hotel. If I had to pay that every day, I would be ruined very fast :( . But for my luck my father is paying the bill. I'm telling the information always they should add the bill to the final bill :D . I hope my dad will not recognize it !

10. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    @Yerril: WAAAAAAH? That's not the kind of thing you usually say.

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Yerril: and who's the lucky... um, lady, I assume? Has she any idea of your intentions? ;) :roll:

@Falstaff: At least hearing is optional for communicating here at SP!

12. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

@Yerril:
    want your picture to come true soon do ya. :thumb:

13. SoCo Gems: 9/31

Hehe that they do Aragorn My Latin lover!

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I went into a frenzy of songwriting over the weekend - something I've never done before :hmm:

Most of them actually go well with plays/scripts I've written. hmm, weird. My brain astounds me sometimes.

Anyone ever seen Lake Placid?

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    The town? Yes.

16. Ameorn Gems: 9/31

[​IMG] I'm off to bed now... have to get up early in the morning tomorrow for my train. I'll miss you guys and SP!! Well see you all in about 4 weeks when i have my first leave.

So goodnight (or goodday, depending on where in the world you are ;) )

See ya'll later!! Over and out...

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Stupid scool. I'm at my dad's work and its 6 3 in the morning. I had to get up early to come in wih Dad so that he could go to a meeting, and now im stuck here for a half hour waiting for someone to take me to the train station.

18. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I think I'm finally starting to win :)
    My and the computer have been fighting for ages, but I think I've finally starting to gain ground.
    Ever since we got this new cable modem thingy my computer has been going so slow. I've done everything to try and fix it. Deleted half the stuff on it, installed some program to try and speed it up, removed half the stuff once again, screamed, and screamed some more. But it kept getting slower and slower. So I finally decided to install a fire wall, it had some bad effects but atleast my computer is speeding up a bit.

And if it doesn't, I've decided to format it :flaming:

19. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

@RotKU: How about throwing away that 'new cable modem thingy'?

20. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

And go back to the old dial up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.