1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Laelit - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jan 8, 2006.

1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

"And very nice they'd look too, Lena especially if you use one of Porso's feathers, and you did well to think and act as you did thank you" Breyd complmented the girl.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Alandro was walking away from the others, desperately trying to calm down. He'd been in a foul mood all day, and it was affecting his dealings with the other chosen. Even Alandra was ignoring him, floating along behind Rayenna, pulling faces at her creature.

Only Nightingale remained with him, sat on his shoulder.

-LOrd?-
    Alandro lifted his head, and looked at the colourful songbird
    -Aye?-
    -Lord, I shall sing to you-

Before Alandro could say anything, the bird opened it's mouth, and began to sing. It's song carried past everyone, causing them to hear it even if they weren't listening. It spoke not to the mind, but to the soul, a calming wave of noise that broke all barriers with the tenacity of water. It eroded anger and bad temper like the waves erode the coast, and had all the melody and music of a mountain stream. Despite himself, Alandro felt himself calmed, returned to normal. He caught sight of himself in a leaf full of water, and was surprised to see a smile on his face.

"You know, you're still young, little brother." ALandra had reappeared, thugh she still pulled faces at Rayenna and her Cary'gal.
    "You should smile more, you're quite handsome. For a boy."
    "I haven;t had much to smile about." He admitted, ruefully.
    "Well, you've turned a corner. You have new companions, a new friend, and I'm still here in spirit."
    "I suppose so."
    "Besides, the Traveller girl likes you!"
    His thoughts flashed to Rayenna.
    "No, Sophia, silly."
    "Oh"

"Anyway, you should start to behave yourself. You've acted like an animal today, and you've got apologies to make. Speak to Miost. Now."

"Yes, sister."

Alandro walked up to the leader of the group, and tugged on his sleeve to attract his attention. Once Miost was listening, ALandro leaned in close, but his words carried across the trail anyway. He could hear Alandra cackling in his head- obviously she had something to do with it.

"Miost, I wish to apologise for my conduct earlier. I have behaved like some common peasant, and I apologise."

"Smooth, brother. You aren't in court anymore."

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"It is understandable my friend. I forgive you." He smiled.

The group entered the cool shade of the forest cautiously, being warned of some unwanted guests by the Car'ygal. The thick trunks of the trees would take at least five Miosts to put their arms around it. Some of the trees made loud groaning noises as they passed, not happy that someone had awoken them.

A large red squirrel ran into their path, staring, not moving. He cocked his head to one side, and started towards Roo, whose Car'ygal was sitting on his shoulder with a cheekful of nuts. The red squirrel made a few peculiar noises and Mephis perked up, annoyed. The others gazed with fascination. Mephis jumped to the ground and walked up to the squirrel.

"Squeak, squeakum.. SQUEAKERS!" Mephis blew as hard as he could through his mouth and the nuts shot rapid-fire at the new squirrel, causing it to flee in terror, and make a few birds in nearby trees to fly off.

The others just stared at Mephis; that squirrel could've given them information.

Roo exclaimed, "Mephis?! What were you thinking?"

Mephis simply said, That was a female who wanted a mate, and I am already taken. Roo repeated what he said, and the group, rather confused, went on through the woods.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Lena kept close to her protectors. She grew alert to danger outside of herself when they were around. Holon remained distant emotionally. Lena made a decision and boldy stepped beside him, slipping her hand into his. "It's okay. You have friends to watch your back," she said to him in a low voice. She felt him squeeze her hand.

5. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Little did the group know, that up ahead, an old man waited for them impatiently.
    "Oh, where are they?" The old man wheezed.
    "You'd think, they being well traveled warriors, would have a faster gait." Just then he saw them rounding a bend in the path.
    "There they are!" He said to himself.
    "Now act natural, Tide." Tide had been practicing this disguise just in case something like this happened. The group was getting nearer and it was show time!
    "Ow! Oh me! Oh my! I hast broke me ankle!" Tide said rather convincingly, or so he thought.

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Miost raised an eyebrow and looked at the others, "Someone else want to take care of this?"

7. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Tide, noticing that noone is responding, starts to roll on the ground in pain.
    "Ouchkibibles!" Said Tide rather annoyingly. Tide looks around at the, still, not responding people.
    "God, is there no decency in this land anymore?" Tide though to himself.
    "Can someone please help me up?" Tide said in his best old man voice.

8. DarkStrider

Breyd walked up, looked at Tide and said "You know Tide if you want to fool people, you really should make sure they don't have a Seer like me in the group. Now stop being silly, get up and either tell us what you want to tell us or leave us alone. We've done nothing to deserve your mistrust but you have done everything to deserve ours." She looked at the others "Let's leave the idiot, he wants to play games and we don't have time for them"

9. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Holon rushed over and with a flick of his wrist sent the fake beard flying.

" We meet again, Tide. For future references, hide your pointy ears." He nodded to Beratli who rushed in and tied Tide's hands extra tight, a small ball of water was appearing over Beratli's head but disappeared by a smack to the head.

" Now that you are more comfortable, say what you have to say before we kill you. Speak quickly we have more pressing matters to attend to."

Holon glared at Tide with, what looked like anger, but really Holon kinda liked him, he was a risk taker. Annoying and pompous yes, but he was adventeurous.

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Rayenna stepped up by Holon. "And by the way I advise you to speak the truth. I have the gift of knowing if someone lies in my presence."

With that she fell silent not taking her eyes (or ears) off him.

11. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Tide clears his throat.
    "Fine, fine, I trust you." Said Tide, sick of being captured over and over again.
    "I have one thing to say and I'll say it without a long introduction or bracing sentence. Because normally I would take into consideration saying an introductory sentence before revealing such harsh, important information but I see you are impatient. I actually find introductory sentences an important part of any language. I mean it's used universally. The only time you don't use one I guess is when your with people that need to hear what you have to say and fast. Which is you guys. Silly little point but it does seem to matter." Tide looks at the group who were growing more and more impatient and subsequently enraged.
    "Anyway, here it is. Without further ado or adieux, as the French say it. Wow, I got to say it again." Tide was getting off track again. This is stopped with a swift slap from his capture.
    "The shadow has the egg!!!" Tide said quickly and sharply. The others just stared not knowing what to say.

12. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

"Is that it? How did you get our names and only ours?" Holon asked, he wasn't very worried about the egg part, the Car'ygal only hatch to the right person and only gods of good create Car'ygal." Well if that's it, Beratli will untie you and you can leave."

Holon turned to leave but held back he was suddenly curious of what Tide will say.

13. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

"Um... Leave, well, that's another thing I have to tell you. I can't leave you. I was sent here to relay the information and then stay with you until we get the egg back."

14. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

" Who's we and who can tell us what to do with you?" Holon inquired." Only chosen or Travellers are allowed in this groupe. Are you a Chosen or Traveller? I think not!"

Holon was gatting anoyed with this elf.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Miost impatiently tapped his foot and piped up, "If the shadow has the egg, what are we supposed to do about it? We don't know where it is."

16. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Tide was a chosen but didn't want to say that yet.
    "I don't need to be either. I was sent here by my people. Besides I am warrior, I can help. You have no choice but to let me in. If you don't, I will report back. Who knows what will happen if I do that." Tide said trying to sound spooky.

17. DarkStrider

"The Shadowed may have the egg but that's unimportant and worthless without having the right person, we can collect the egg when we defeat the Shadowed; after all that's why we're going north." Breyd pointed out to everyone. And then looking at Tide said "Why don't you ask your Car'ygal to join us, are they as chaotic and slow-witted as you, or would you like Surion to call them in, they are in contact with each other you know and us"

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

He is not as truthful as he seems. He is hiding something; something grand. Surion said cautiously, slowly.

Well, what is it?

I cannot see it yet. Mayhaps I will ask Beratli or one of the others.

Surion reached out to Beratli's mind, Do you feel it too? The feeling of something hidden, something you cannot see?

19. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

"Here, how about if I win a fight with one of the group you let me go with you."

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Alandro smiled
    "Only if it's a fight to the death"

WHen the other slooked at him, he shrugged "I was kidding!"

"Liar" ALandra muttered.

"Hush, phantom."

"I think you need to be careful around this one. There's something about him that isn't quite normal. He's not telling you everything."

"Time for 'interrogation?"

"Yes, brother."

ALandro's sword flipped to Tied's neck again, and the human warrior growled:

"WHat aren;t you telling us?"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.