1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Laelit - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Why are ya asking me? You're the one that has been talking through the mind for centuries. I'm still getting used to it. But yes I feel it, it's coming from over there

He walked over to a brush and dived in. A large flame came out and a roar of anger. Suddenly a red dragon the size of a small dog was thrown into the clearing. Beratli then walked out a patch of fur was burned off his chest.

" That's what he was hiding. He is a Chosen after all." he told the dumbfounded crowd." Now he has to come with us. Hurrah!" he said very sarcasticly.

2. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

"Damn," Tide whispered to himself.
    "I guess we should get going then."

[ February 13, 2006, 18:43: Message edited by: Nicolas Hydre ]

3. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

" Oh no you don't!" Holon yelled as he pushed Tide to the ground." You may be Chosen, but you will explain our we will have to go on with out you! Everyone here is trustworthy, except you. Now you will tell us everything and you will tell us now!

Holon was getting very annoyed at the adacity of the elf, a very cocky fellow. His first battle will knock that out of him.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Rayenna looked unhappily at the elf. What little he told them was the truth or at least not an out an out lie but he was murky. Murky made her think of the Shadowed and that was scary. She didn't have the gift to see if someone was shadowed. Could one chosen by the Car'ygal be shadowed?

She spoke her thoughts aloud, "I don't trust him. Oh, what little he says is the truth or least not a lie but his truth is not clear. Why if he is a Chosen is he so mysterious? He acts as if he has privileged information denied the rest of us. I think he should stay with us so we can watch him."

She looked around at the others., "I don't know any of you well; except of course my Traveller relatives but I trust you all. This elf behaves differently and I do not like it."

[ February 14, 2006, 05:00: Message edited by: Nakia ]

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Breyd casually commented "If he continues to cause problems cut his thumbs off, you can't do things properly without thumbs"

6. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Holon grinned at the malicious dwarf, she was a good bluffer. He nodded to Bertali who heaved the elf up. They were losing time and had to keep moving. Tide would talk as they walked.

7. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"I suggest having his hands bound." Miost casually put in with a wave of his hand and a grin.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

"Tide, please tell us what's going on," Lena asked politely. "If there's something nasty waiting for us down the road, don't you think it would be a good idea to let us know. For no other reason than it will be after you, too. Bad things don't let anyone run unless they have a reason."

9. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Holon smiled at Lena, she could really soften anyone up with her innocent looking eyes and her pretty voice. He was very proud of her, she would probably be the one getting the frisky elf to talk.

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Rayenna admired Lens's gentle, kind nature. Her purity was armor against evil and a light to guide them all. Surely if Tide had been tainted by the Shadow Lena's light would at the very least show the taint.

Salana flew down beside her. Her mind clearly agitated by the bickering. This should not be. We must be as one. We all need to know what we face.

11. DarkStrider

Breyd was at a loss, she felt like weeping all the hard work of the last few days in getting this disparate group to become a cohesive unit under the leadership of Surion and her chosen was falling apart; due to mistrust and what seemed petty childish concerns in the grand scheme of things. She could feel Menmeth's anger and agitation growing at the discord that this new chosen and his Car'ygal were causing and it seemed it wasn't just Mnemeth, all the Car'ygal to some degree or other were being disturbed by this.

Their best hope for healing these fractures and abrasions within was the unfolding flower of beneficent nature that was Lena, if her innocent nature could not draw them back to the Path then nothing could and down that path lay wrack and ruin.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Lena sighed, realizing Tide was going to keep quiet. She really wanted to kick him, but where had physical violence gotten them?

Porso, can you tell me anything about him?

-he's a bit soft in the brain. his Car'ygal is as daft. we need to keep moving. standing still makes us a good target.-

"I think we should keep moving and so does Porso," she said to those listening.

13. Nakia

Media:
    Rayenna gave Tide a long hard look but spoke softly, "I do not trust you. You come late to us, with words more cryptic than a soothsayer. You cause dissension. Are you with us or against us?"

Turning to Lena, "I am with you Lena of the Pure Light."

She gathered her things. Salana flew off to scout and Rayenna walked forward into the unknown.

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Shrugging his shoulders, Alandro followed. It seemed, once again, that his fate was in the hands of people with access to magic and knowledge that escaped him.

He wasn't particularly worried; Nightingale's song had filled him with a confidence and calm that allowed him to concentrate on the task at hand.

15. DarkStrider

Breyd looked at Holon "Can you and Beratli make sure they come along as well" and then turned to follow Lena and Rayenna, Bast at her side and an angry Mnemeth circling above.

16. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Miost gave a smile towards Rayenna and followed, with a wary Surion trailing behind.

17. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Holon stayed behind and waited till everyone past. He counted 60 seconds then went after them as the rear guard. He saw them pull Tide, along with them. As he walked slowly he worked on his carving. Beratli on the other was weary and kept looking around his shoulder. Holon was about to ask him what was he doing when the aweful sound came to his ears, "Snap!" Followers! Holon spun around and yelled a warning for he believed he'd be dead in seconds. When he finished his spin, nothing was there, the trail was empty. The others were rushing down but Holon motioned them to go on.

He was slightly embarrased at yelling out, his head was looking down when a hoarse whisper spat in to his ear and a blade that was forced against his neck." Don't yell or move, because I will kill you! "

Holon was not going to be tricked, he would gladly die to protect his fellows. He tested the mans weigth, either he was a small man or an elf. He bent his knees and tried to hoist the man over his back, but the mans agility was amazing, he went through with the throw but spun around and kicked Holon full in the face, it would have been silently done if Holon was not so determined to stay awake. His head was reeling as he struck out with his leg and tripped the man who fell quite heavily. Holon's vision was blurred and hazy and he looked to Beratli who was either badly injured or covered in some ones blood, guessing that the crumpled body was his captor, he figured the latter. The man and he were wearing dark clothes that would blend into the jungle incredibly well, he was hooded so there was no way telling if he be man or elf. The man had got up now and was brandishing a cruel looking knife. The others had now spotted the man and were rushing forwards, the man leapt towards the forest edge trying to escape but Holon tackled him down and started to pound the back of his head into the ground. Quick as a skake he wiggled out of the pin and kicked Holon in the ribs, totaly knocking te breath out of him. A sream filled the air and the man crumpled moaning loudly, his knees were completly broken by the shaft of Beratli's axe. When the others got there Beratli was standing on top of him smiling triumphfully.

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Who is that??" Miost exclaimed, poking the newcomer with his foot.

19. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

" Either they're following us or Tide." he went over to the man and kicked in the ribs. " Who do you work for?" He demanded all he got was a spit. Holon was tired and didn't have patience for an upstart.

" can someone else deal with him?"

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Miost told Surion in his head, and she swooped down and ripped off the cloaked one's hood. Underneath was a tired-looking elf, with deep bags under his eyes.

"Who are you?" Miost repeated. Nothing. Asked again, and still nothing.

Surion stood beside the now scared elf and delved into his mind. He was a minion of the Shadowed. He knew of their plans and knew each of the Chosen. Surion repeated to Miost, and Miost to the others.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.