1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet problem

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by cotman68, Aug 1, 2001.

1. cotman68 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I finished the druid grove quest.. and I solved the djinni problem (by bringing them the head of their enemy)

the head man and the head mistress gave me my rewards ... but I didn't get the ceremony at the fountain or the family fued quest..

some variables:

playing a monk (LG) with jan (because he represents chaos) and viconia (represents evil)... no others with me.. cernd helped but I dumped him at the druid grove...

Played it before with a kensai and a full party.. got the fountain ceremony and the fued quest..

any ideas? reputation problem (only about 14 now)????????

2. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Oh my ... that shouldn't change anything (I think I had a 15 rep, and I had Viconia, Edwin, and Cernd in my party). Maybe a bug? Try talking to them again. :(

3. FireNova Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hopefully you archived saved before right before starting the quests. Why dont you go back to that save and redo them?

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I know the ceremony but the fountain???? Isn't the fountain part of Umar Hills? After you got the rewards, just go to Lady Lurraxols' or Lord Alibakkor's house and see what happens then.

Did the Mayor gave you the titles: "Heroes of Trademeet?"

Ah I now remember it again, the statues they raise for you near the fountains... I don't know if there are some points you should have for getting the title "Heroes of Trademeet" and the statues. Alignemt can't be the problem and a reputation of 14 is ok. Anyone else had this problems or has an idea why this happens....

O and the quetion that I may not forget: Are there patches installed?

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited August 02, 2001).]

5. DemoGorgon Guest

I dont think Ive ever dont that quest. Dont you get statues or something?

6. Nivek The Mad Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Just finished Druid Grove quest for 2nd time. Yeah, they give you a little victory ceremony and your faces are all on these real heroic-type statues around the fountain! Real glorious stuff!

7. cotman68 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Ok..I am an idiot

I needed to talk to the trade master after the mistress actually gave me the reward for solving the Djinni problem.. then you talk to the trademaster (seemed redundant to me) to get the +1 reputation, a little extra exp and the ceremony for the statues. At the ceremony, the noble houses request your service.

another question re: trademeet: It seems that the first time I did SoA, there was also a mini-quest regarding some 'skin dancers' in town.. where I had to help a young couple avoid being turned into bizarre undead creatures.. I didn't get this quest this time. any suggestions? do I have to solve the skinner problem in Amn before I get this?

8. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

You should get that quest after solving the murders in the Bridge district and after the Druid Grove Quest.

9. Neitsabes-Naej Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

*******spoilish stuff down there********

Yes. Rejdek Hidesman (the skinner in the bridge district) is one of the skin dancer and you need to do the quest in the Bridge district before receiving the skin dancer quest in treadmeet...

BTW: if you keep the human flesh and the note about it you found while doing the skinner quest, you can add another ingredient (silver dragon blood) and talk to a guy in the Umar hills and He got the recipe to do the Leather armor "human flesh +5"...Only usable by evil though...

***********End of spoiler*******************

10. Acemandoo Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

speaking of the trademeet skin thing, i did it first time thru it wont start up, i did the druid grove and the riejek bit but blokey just wont appear in the forest. Could this be because i installed TOB?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.