1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

/me DOESN'T give Chev a big ole Christmas smooch...

And it's still the 24th here. Three hours to go...but only two hours till quitting time! :D

Merry :coffee: , Chev.

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

/me joins the festivities and gives chev a big smooch

Just because you slipped something in my eggnog. :D

3. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Has anyone seen the sensible part of my brain? Thought I lost it in that blackjack game the other night, but when I went to buy it back, they didn't have it? As you can see I really need it. If I had it, I most likely wouldn't post this.

Anyway, again, merry christmas everybody. Hope you made it out ok, and got some good out of the holidays.

[ December 25, 2004, 07:16: Message edited by: Zurga ]

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Merry Christmas from 19 minutes in. Have a good day and goodnight.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Got to love Christmas - turkey, pastries and chocolate for breakfast :D

As it is, I should go visit Aunty today - too bad I feel totally iped out.... *shrug*

I think I should make some rice porrisge; I thin I could do that without burning the house down :D

6. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yay! Rice porridge! Yummy...

7. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Just about to leave for my sisters house, I got some Duplo (lego) for my niece, cant wait to see the look on her facewhen she opens it! Its colder than santas back garden here and it still didnt snow... oh well *sigh*

...ITS XMAS!!! :banana:

8. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :banana:

9. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Merry christmas!

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Time for MICKEY MOUSE PANCAKES!!!! :D

11. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    yummy, gourmet. :D

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ugh. I got a Flash Drive that doesn't seem to want to work in Windows 98, and it looks like my Dad screwed up the font sizes again. I can't even figure out how to fix it this time! Oh well. Merry Christmas everyone!

13. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Reepnorp - holding down control and play with the mouse wheel till the font's the size you want.

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wildfire, I mean all the fonts, not just IE!

15. Arabwel

Media:
    I feel rather old at the moment.... as it is, I am getting into cotact with bits and pieces of my past.

I just found the LJ of someone I have klnown for as long as they have lived - I remember her mother being pregnant, of all things...

Just when did she grow up?

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oh my! I ate too much today (Dec. 25th)... Started out with breakfast at my sister's house: French toast, bacon, egg casserole (basically a huge omelet baked in the oven) sausage, and my mom's special holiday orange/pineapple juice.
    Then came "lunch" at my g/f's mom's house: Cinnamon/honey glazed ham, deviled eggs, olives, potatoes, and a bunch of veggies.
    Then we went to parent’s house where we had a full grown turkey, potatoes, "green bean casserole", cookies I made, and an endless supply of misc. veggies from my dad's semi-successful garden this year.

After each meal, I felt like I was going to pop...but the feeling passed within an hour and I was hungry again. :doh:

[Edit]Wow, this is the second time in a row that I've had the top of a new page... :rolling:

17. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

[​IMG] After an absolutely fantastic day with the family I had a bit of a crash back down to reality this morning when I heard of this...

I have friends out there backpacking for xmas hols and lots of work mates have families in india, I can only hope that the death toll stops rising and that my mates can find some way of contacting home...

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Merry christmas everybody :)

19. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

That was a fun Christmas.

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Yuck - liquor filling from a burst chocolate all over my front - not fun!

Oh well, could be worse - I could be wearing white or something drycleanable :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.