1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Play the game how you like it.

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Orgrim Doomhammer, Dec 24, 2000.

1. Orgrim Doomhammer Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Every one has the right to play the game how they like and have fun. They can use what tactics they like and they can have fun in all at the same time. Not everyone likes to stick with the rules bioware puts on the game, like the Caps on Exp. I've completed the game, many times sticking to biowares rules. Now im going to complete the game with my own rules.

Any one with nasty comments to any other people who plays the game differently to the way they think it should be, should keep these nasty comments to themselves. This is one of the main reasons why I don't play Diablo 2 on the battle net. I notice that I got some nasty insulting comments from other people who may not agree with me, but is this really not what this web site was designed for.

Say whats on your mind but keep your insults to yourself.........................

2. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yeah, i agree, people should be allowed to do that becasue they did pay money to buy it and shouldn't be flamed for what they do, I have taken the XP cap off, but i'm not going after XP, its just incase I can get that high.

I say open Shadow Keeper and make something really powerful that can go solo on the hardest difficulty.

3. Rasalgethi Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I agree.

I'm just beginning a Solo game with a Sorcerer 18th level. And, I should have a lot of fun at casting so many spells : that IS tactical magic :)... I should have nice holidays ... hehe, I move away in 1 hour :).

4. Dude69 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] I also agree, we payed good money for this game and should be alowed to play it the way we what with out poeple insulting us because they don't cheat. I met poeple who use SK to make powerful items that don't exist in the normal game and no one says anything but as soon as you create a character with stats of 25 everyone gangs up on you. what the ****.

5. big_wiggler Guest

[​IMG] 'Septic Yogurt?'
    What a COOL name!

6. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

Thankyou greatly

(they like me! they really like me!)

7. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

One more thing, god help us if Who Deany sees this thread, he will flame everyone to death (i love to be flamed though)

8. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I managed to get on yesterday before anyone responded to his posts, and man, was he brutal. Look, I'm all for people expressing their opinions, but there should be a line. Most all of the time, everyone on this board is at least civil towards each other, even if their tounge and cheek comments are a little bitting. But Who Deany has gone a little overboard with the nasty comments. And that was just his first few posts. I'm hoping Sorcerer set him straight. Enough with the flaming.

9. Who Deany Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

BURN BURN! MY DEMON POWERS WILL DISTENGRATE YOU ALL! Nah only joking, I'm a nice guy really. I don't really mean to have a go at Ogrim and other power gamers, I'm just messing. Ignore me, play the game how you want. And I think Septic Yoghurt is a cool name. I think I'm a bit of a septic yoghurt myself actually, and I'm glad you all fear my flames. Can I flame you about something now Yoghurt?

10. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

Its yogurt, yoghurt is another way of spelling it, but i prefer it this way.

I didn't notice it it first, but your name is pretty good.

11. Who Deany Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Thanks Yogurt, I'm glad SOMEONE likes my name. I chose it because my last name is Dean and Who Deany sounds like the magician Hoodini.

12. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Look! Its Mr. States-the-obvious!

j/k

Amon-Ra

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.