1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Frickin women! Who needs them? No offense to those out there who have some semse about themselves but I just had a VERY frustrating conversation with the aforementioned ex...

ION I'm in the process of getting drunk again! :banana:

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Woah, I had the weirdest dream; There was a guy outside my house, he looked like Edwin from BG1 and was shouting «The end is near!» But he was also giving people 1go RAM stick and chicken sandwiches in case the end comes sooner than expected . What the?

Though to be honest if a guy in street gave me RAM and a sandwich I'd be happy, I mean RAM and food is always good.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

classic :shake:

4. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Totally agree. Women are crap sometimes, and yes i know, guys propably are aswell, but not as often as women.

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

WE sucked at the trivia night. Normally, we do really well, but tonight, our best rounds were about 70%, and the music rounds were total duds...

ION, I think my monitor is dying...

6. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Bourbon can #6 now...feelin pretty good

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm.... Something fishy is going on here. I seem to have misplaced a post. :skeptic:

Meh, too lazy to actually look for where it ran off to. :rolling:

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Can #10...

Now, has anyone invented a time machine yet?

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Most of us guys do. ;) Certainly I do. But the matching is often difficult and sometimes people take a lot of time to get along.

Women are wonderful creatures, Dalveen, it's just that some take a lot of time to find a place in life in which they'll be truly comfortable and before that happens, happen various unfortunate things.

10. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I feel like I lost my Mojo, baby.

11. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

You can have all of mine! What little there may be...I'm giving it all away to the first applicants!

edit - not that it has any bearing on that statement but I'm on to can #13 and only one left! Means I may have to go to sleep soon :mommy:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  12. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I have nothing to post about. Therefore I am posting about how I have nothing to post about. Which means I have something to post about...wait...what? :confused:

13. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I'm sure afore-mentioned women will beg to differ :shake:

14. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Women are difficult. Men are difficult. Children are difficult. Dogs are difficult. Inanimate objects are difficult. It is what it is.

Inanities aside, LIFE is difficult. What else is new?

I could actually use a little snow around here. If it's going to be cold and cloudy, might as well snow.

Babble on, happy or not.

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ego svm Iosephvs Matthaevs Foriet anno natalis MCMLXXXVIII

16. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

One should never try to buck the system on a friends computer! :bang: I hate MS and PC vendors, if my friend wants to rip off Vista and put a valid copy of XP on his laptop, it should not be this hard to put all the drivers back on!

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The High speed could be online within a week, and the waterline is going down our road. With High Speed internet and Municipal water, we'll be almost civilized...

18. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Never did manage to sleep :xx:

Oh well, off to work I go...:rolleyes:

19. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I feel your pain... it's bad enough just getting Vista off to put XP on, then you get to deal with all the driver crap. These days, I download the drivers first, either to flash drive or burn 'em on DVD, then deal with the reformatting nightmare.

ION, two of my friends have died this past week. Karma has not been nice to my circle of friends...

20. Strife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Stefanina: I'm sorry to hear that. Good friend of mine passed away suddenly in August last year, he just dropped dead after completing a half-marathon, it was a shock to all of us especially as he was really fit and ran regularly.

Had a pretty full day yesterday: woke up early, did the groceries, cleaned the house, sent housemate to the airport, went to work at my second, casual job, watched football.

Woke up today absolutely bushed, had some food, decided to go back to sleep, had some really strange dreams, woke up again, and still feeling really beat.

Is there a "Random housemates ranting/venting post" around here? Feel like letting off some steam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.