1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Quest Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition' started by Wayward Son, Apr 15, 2017.

?

Which Quest?

1. Main Quest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Durlag's Tower Entrance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gnoll Stronghold/Charisma Tome

57.1%
  4. Returning Brage to Nashkel

28.6%
  5. Ogre with a Belt Fetish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Melicamp the Chicken

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. CON Tome/Safana's Treasures

14.3%
  8. Algernon (suggested by xosmi)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ulcaster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

I'm switching the bet fir number of deaths to the Durlag's update(s), as it will be a lot more, room for numbers

3. Shardnax Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

I suspect a lot of deaths :D.

Wayward Son likes this.
  4. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

Added Ulcaster

5. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

I've already got one and haven't even arrived at Durlag's yet.

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Well, we did order a druid death sandwich...

7. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

And you'll get more than a dozen of them

8. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

9. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

In a couple of updates (after Algernon), I will have IWDification installed. This will make the Druid less of a piece of garbage when it comes to direct offense spells.

10. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yeah, I was going to ask if you even had a magic weapon before going to Durlag's tower, as there's normally (in Tutu, at least) a couple of guys just outside playing bouncer, basically telling you must be this tall to progress. And they need magic weapons to even hit them (and they're immune to missile damage).

11. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

The next update's gonna show those guys off.

12. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

I've done Algernon and Brage(update would've been too short without it) so you can now begin changing your votes.

13. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

14. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yay! :D took you long enough lo

15. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

It's uploaded now, if you'd like to read it

16. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    gonna do that, in the meanwhile there's some more things you could do to prepare for additional areas :

Keep in mind you can buy the amulet that protects vs all mental status effects at the innkeeper in ulgoth's beard, though it's quite expensive. should be all you need to keep you safe from sirens.

Picking up potions of stone form while you're there (you can also buy a few more from Thalantyr) and take out Mutamin and all basilisks in the area. (be careful of the adventuring party you find there as well, they can wreck your shit.)

If you do head over to thalantyr, consider buying a wand of sleep and hopping over to the farmstead with the ankheg infestation - 3 quests to pick up there, saving farmer brun's son from the ankhegs, clearing out at least 4 ankhegs for Helga and killing Tenya for the fishermen (or possibly return here later in the questline if you decide to help Tenya instead.)

17. Shardnax Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

I'm surprised with how much you've been trying to melee. I had forgotten how much I disliked the Beamdud UI :smash:.

18. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

It's a lot better now that I've got spells to make it so I can actually hit/Deal decent damage in melee.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.