1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Thread 120

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 4, 2015.

1. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Happy new year! :roll:

Woke up this morning thinking it was unnaturally quiet, and it is (big highway near here). So nice once in a while.

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The Chinese Post works in very mysterious ways... I ordered two things from two different vendors via AliExpress about 3 weeks apart, and they both arrived today. :shake:

4. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Same containership, perhaps? I suspect there must be some grouping, at least, given all the small things of a few cents that they regularly send out with no shipping fee.

5. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    So now we are getting our first real rain in months. Let's see how well those scorched hillsides hold together. Most of Ventura County is on flash flood and mudslide alert - poor sods given how many are displaced after the Thomas fire.

6. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Ich dien ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Here at the Rhine the high water seems to be over it’s peak so unless the Mosel starts rising again and the Rhine joins in nothing special
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  7. Taluntain

Media:
    It's been little else but rain, fog, smog and cloudy with occasional bouts of light snow here for the past 6 weeks. It's raining cats and dogs today.

8. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ah yes, but you live in a place that has, y'know, actual weather and stuff. I live in a parched desert that is coming off an historic drought. Good times.

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I just want snow for dayz. :(

10. dmc

Media:
    I want snow for days in the Sierras, so our water issues can be partially alleviated and I can go skiing another week this year.

That would be swell.

11. Taluntain

Media:
    It's summer... or is it? :hmm:

Nearly 26° C here.

12. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Still too fucking cold here! Spring is actually gonna start this coming week according to the forecasters :rolleyes:

13. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Send the cold my way. Spring has barely started and I'm dying already. :aww:

14. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You would be a perfect roomate, I keep the heat off the rest of my apartment except my bedroom :p

15. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Cold? What is this cold thing of which you speak, Sorvo?

16. Sorvo

Media:
    yeah, yeah, I might just move one day after my parents are gone :hmm:

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Tiiimbeeeer!

18. Taluntain

Media:
    If a tree falls in the RBT, does it make any sound? :hmm:

19. Sorvo

Media:
    Mystra, If I crack a beer open in the middle of nowhere, do I drink it?

20. Taluntain

Media:
    Yes, yes, yes and yes again! :lol:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.