1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)
LKD
Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2016
Birthday:
Dec 18, 1973 (Age: 50)
Educator

LKD

Gems: 31/31
Latest gem: Rogue Stone

, Male, 50, from Winterfell

Veteran
LKD was last seen:
Aug 22, 2016
    1. Death Rabbit
    2. Master of Nuhn
      Master of Nuhn
      Sounds good! Then I'll bring some "bitterballen" to snack. :)
    3. Master of Nuhn
      Master of Nuhn
      Hey man, I'm sorry if I offended you with the LDS baptising Biorn joke. I didn't mean to. I could have been more carefull.
    4. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Damn, I should not attempt at complimenting people after the second glass. I have been wondering because it is rare for me to discover that someone seems to have the exact same political views (whether in general or just concerning one matter). Ergo, not actually wondering why I agree with you, but rather expressing my joy from the previously stated fact. 'Tis just me and informational social influence, for certes. Tl;dr version: your posts are awesome. :D
    5. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      I am still wondering why I agree with basically everything you 'say' here. :)
    6. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      "sexually frustrated lesbian feminist" -- BWA HA HA!
      ----------
      That she was. Always in a bad mood (I have legendary foul moods, but that's because I'm a pissed off SOB, not sexually frustrated), and the teacher's pets in this perticular class were *all* female. Coincidence? I think not. She hated me on first sight and the feeling was mutual.

I thought about buying her shares in Duracell or Energizer, but then I thought, meh, why waste money on that foul, old, disgusting broad when I can use it to power the fog generator? Think about it.
    7. Triactus
      Triactus
      Oh, edit : This morning, my dog teared out the front cover of the book while I was in the shower... Must finish it quickly, while there's still a book to read!
    8. CelticDream
      CelticDream
      I like peanut butter! :D

Sorry, wanted to post a visitor message and couldn't think of anything better to say lol
    9. Triactus
      Triactus
      lol, but be careful, Winter is comming...

And apparently, my dog reeeally likes that book, he teared the back cover off and I surprised him last week with the book in his mouth and several pages teared off.... :/
    10. Triactus
      Triactus
      Hey LKD! You say you're hailing from Winterfell... Are you by any chance related to the Starks? :p
    11. LKD
      LKD
      If that was intended to scare me, Silvery, it succeeded! I'm hiding under my blankets now. ;)
    12. Silvery
      Silvery
      GRRRRR...RAAAAAR!!!!!!!! boo
    13. Silvery
      Silvery
      Hey sweetie, how goes it?
    14. The Great Snook
      The Great Snook
      Just thought I'd pop in and say "Hi"
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 18, 1973 (Age: 50)
    Educator
    reading, teaching, film, religion, politics, economics, world affairs, babes, sex, & Rock&roll

Signature

If women are so perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache & sex at the same time?
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.