1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ALFA Adventures II

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by The Kilted Crusader, May 18, 2004.

1. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Since no-ones started the new ALFA Adventures yet, and I have a question, I thought I may as well do it. :D

Where is everyone situated, server wise, and what times are you usually on?

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Whehe, new ALFA adventures :rolling:

To answer Morningstar, i'll soon be DMing back on NC&AC. When this nasty maths is done that is. :o

Anyway, lets hear some from Frosty, with her new DMing experience :)

3. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'm situated on Waterdeep (as player) and am on when at home and not sleeping. This is anywhere from 10 am to 2-3 am (GMT +1). But if you want to find me, look between 8pm and 11 pm. If I'm not on at that time, I won't be that evening. And considering daytime, I sometimes play during it, but not often.

4. The Kilted Crusader

Should've mentioned that I'm on Daggerdale (possibly moving to Shadowdale to join the White Star Company) as Kriante Seraph, bowman extraordinaire! I've virtually left school (music exam on monday, last one) so I'm online nearly anytime.

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Rotku's can generally be found DMing along the areas of The Long Road. They are sometimes also known to roam around The Pirate Isles, as well as other areas from time to time. There is no exact time when one can see a Rotku in ALFA, as he's sceduals vary to modle in with his Real Life, although he often Dms in the New Zealand evening (+11 GMT).

6. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I often play in Selgaunt and The Pirate Isles, occassionally moving to NC/AC and SD as IC reasons permit. My character is Kric Bendt, Red Wizard under High Zulkier Szass Tam. :D

7. The Kilted Crusader

I've arrived in Shadowdale early to scout out the new area and get my bearings (Seraph likes to be prepared). Before he left, he had a long conversation with Drago the Black about the adventures of Rem.

8. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Elrien Amaratharr, druid of Draedans grove. SO I'm tied down to NC a lot :) Suits me fine though, we have great DM's on the same timezones that I am, Twisted and Voran, and sometimes Morfin to, so I'm happy.

:D When I'm not on NC You'll find me on the OAS under the guise of DM Wyvern. DMing yourself gives you a whole new respect for those people who have to DM the real deal o_O. Was online with Wynna earlier, fiddling around with little quests and things. Or just possessing nearby NPC's and striking up a converastion with PC's to see reactions and stuff.

I've only killed one PC so far! And it was all IC, the half orc was min/maxing stats, it had 20 strength and such.

9. The Kilted Crusader

I had my first interaction with another PC last night and it was great. I got a warning for running all the time (not from a DM), although I did only do it in the wild, so I'm walking all the time now. It isn't so bad, as Shadowdale's a really interesting server.

EDIT: Bollocks! I was just killed by a wolf on the south road from Shadowdale. I'd barely left the town!

[ May 20, 2004, 13:12: Message edited by: Morningstar ]

10. Gothmog

Drago the black?

A full plate hin warrior?
    The name seems awfuly familiar.
    I dont know if i remember correctly, but he must be ancient by now, if he's the one i think he is. I met him in DD with my second PC - may 2003!
    I might've mixed it all up though :(

Would you ask him please, if he's had this char for a RL year already?

11. The Kilted Crusader

It was an NPC.

12. Gothmog

Well, it must've been the same one, since he's from the times when Rem started corrupting Lord Morn.
    To become an NPC he must've been alive when the player behind him joined the Dark side.
    So, ancient in any case :)
    Do you know who was possessing him?

13. The Kilted Crusader

No-one was possessing him, if you talk to him you see its a whole thing set out, with a choice of which adventure you want to here.

14. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Heh, yeah, he does rant on a bit. Shame he only ever tells two stories though, the same two stories that Bel wrote out on the old ALFA forums so long ago :D . By the way, Morningstar, if you didn't already know, Rem was Sir Bel's roguish Halfling, from before he joined the Darkside.

Elrien's getting a name for being mad, it's great :D

15. The Kilted Crusader

Yeah, I'd noticed. I've followed this topic since Sir Bel started it.

16. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Just for the record, Rem's been sighted strolling through the streets of Dagger Falls...

17. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

The young, white haired elf sighed heavily, upon receiveing yet another of those strange looks that humans are often gifted upon those they deem mad. A strange look, Elrien didn't understand humans well at all though, no cares for the politics that they run through their minds.

The chicken sat between the folds of her robes on her lap clucked loudly. Fluffing out it's feathers and preening one of its wings, occasionally glancing up, giving Elrien a doting look. It was the chicken that was drawing teh starnge looks on her, but she didn't care terribly much. She'd gotten used to the growing now. She laughed to herself, if possible, putting people off coming near her even more.

The chicken doesn't have a name :) But it's my friend.

So Bel? Coming back to being a PC eh? Darkside's relinquished its grip on you.

18. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I think what he's saying is he's coming back to DM again :p

Nice to have you back amoung us Bel :thumb:

19. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Dm/Player, whatever :p Just glad to see you'r back, even if I don't play on DD at the moment. Meh, I'll have to head back to the lands of eternal rain.

Besides, everyone things I'm mad for some reason, *rolls her eyes*

20. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I'll still be missing for about 2 months...But after that I plan to get involved again. A lot of work stuff going on right now!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.