1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ALFA Adventures II

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by The Kilted Crusader, May 18, 2004.

1. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

I've been having great fun on Shadowdale. I'm involved in two DM plotted quests, including the White Stars, and I just leveled up.

2. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I convinved DM to make a ranger on NC and become one of Elriens minio... Friends!

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

You convinved him?
    I was the one who convinced him! He was going to make a character for a quest which I'm starting up soon, but after a lot of me telling him that he should make a ranger in NC he finally agreed. So I take all credit :p

4. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Can I take credit for killing them? :p

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Too late. He's dead :p

6. The Kilted Crusader

Bah! Kicked the bucket again, my first character to reach level two (I suck at this, I know ;) ).

7. Rotku

*laughs*
    It took me months to reach that level!

Frosty better turn up in the OAS tonight...

8. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

I did turn up! Even if I was late and over slept a little. And it was a blast :) We have our campaign at last. :) Devils and demons and inter planar rifts, was fun.

*grumbles* Got a vampire like character though, will have to do something to vampire boy.

9. The Kilted Crusader

I'd better start a new character soon (was a bit bumed about the last one dying on me). Any suggestions to a server?

10. Rotku

Oh, The Long Road :)

Well, WD has always been great for low levels, as has Daggerdale, but it really depends on what kind of playing you like.

11. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

I've started playing evil characters on the OAS more then I DM there. =/ DOn't worry bout it Rotku, I'll still pop in on saturday mornings. But playing drow renegades is fun. :D got a like minded person on there too, we ended up starting drow PC's, they got killed in a heroic way... for a drow, at least. And then we started duergar characters. Unfortunately, we seem to get a lot of grief from people, well, of course we would, but they should at least emote to us if they're going to attack.

But playing duergar is fun, people don't dare attack you when we're both together, but the moment we split up they start going after us.

Psst, if anyone plays on GMT-ish times, give or take an hour or two, then feel free to start a duergar PC :D . The more the merrier.

12. The Kilted Crusader

I think I may start a PC on WD.

13. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Elrien's off travelling with her friends, Emela, Moonshade, Willow, Bital and El are all off up in the Frozen North. Elrien isn't enjoying it much though, she'd rather be back home. Meeh, she'll live with it as long as she's up there with Emela and Bital though.

14. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well, Deldor is still merrily wandering around in the City of Splendors and will stay there unless he leaves for the College in Silvy. But even if he does, he will often pop back in the 'Deep.

15. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hehe, me and Carn were thinking about going up there. . .of course there would of been the side effect of starting a war with Muse's nazi elves. We are still thinking about it ;)

16. Rotku

Stupid elves! Nearly as bad as those druids! Kill them all I say!

*goes off to start an anti-elf-and-druid party*

17. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

:eek:

What about... druids who's alignments are not Neutral evil. Eh? EH? What say you now!

yes... Elrien is evil, but not for long hopefully, I need to find some redeeming acts to perform.

18. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Statics are EEEEEEEVVVVIIILLL. They try to pull you to the light side. At least on WD. They already took poor Deldor from CN to NG and if I don't stop bringing in thugs, he will become (god forbid) the cruel alignment of the Pallies. NOOOOO, I can't let that happen, better to start killing innocents and break down everything in my path. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :evil:

19. Rotku

There are other statics there which have the opposite affect. You just need to balance them up, and everything should be fine :p

20. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Yea, statics are nasty... just ask Frosty ;) :p

Anyway, IMO statics shouldnt change your alignment at all. You solve them, get XP and then PM the DM why you did it so and he changes your alignment accordingly.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.