1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ALFA Aps April 1st

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Erran, Mar 28, 2001.

1. Rhynok Sunderedforge Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hey guys, I just had chance to check my mail, so I am sorry about how long it took me to reply. Thanks for having me aboard!

Rhynok

2. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] All are welcome, except spies. ;) I had my other friend Email Erran and I think all is well. I'm still waiting on the new password for the AORTA section. Once I have it I'll join you all there.

I feel we are going to have a excellent crew!

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey everybody! I'm in!

Now, is there still room in AORTA for a Half-Elven Ranger, or do I need to talk to J'Kin about his guild? ;)

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] BTA! ** Bel high fives BTA!!! **

I'm in too! Belisarius, Paladin of Torm...At your service!

WhooHoo! Erran, Any room in AORTA for me and BTA?

5. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Good work guys, I just finished reapplying, wish me luck :)

6. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Well done to you all, AORTAns are now arriving by busloads and the monsters are packing their bags and leaving town.
    No good trying the N'Vaelahr, their word for half elf is 'human' Lol!
    Now, why doesn't ANYBODY want to play a rogue?

PS Jordan Starwind was voted Man of the Match in the latest AORTA vs Shelob competition, Go read the BI!

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Rogue-smogue! If you need a scout in the wilderness a Ranger's your man (or woman)! Just keep those pesky dungeon traps away from me... :)

BTW - Was that a yes or a no that you'd like me to join your fine guild?

8. Cullain Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Just like to say a quick "hello" to everyone. I've just been accepted to AORTA, and just want you to know if you need anyone to compose epic poems about your glorious deaths, I'm your man(barbarian-bards are really good with epic poems about glorious deaths)

Cullain

9. Capt. Tripps Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yea, I'm in ALFA. So you guys accepting gnome clerics of Gond. I'll not only fix you but your armour too.

10. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hmmm, I figured you guys could just push Duskai into all those traps ;) Anyway, I just finished my app and have finally applied. Hopefully I'll get in. If not,...(insert rant and rave here)

11. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Welcome to all our new recruits to ALFA, of course that includes you BTA. Now, form up on the right, shoulders back, eyes front Teeen-shun!

12. Silthryn Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Hello everyone. *gives a big enthusiastic wave to all gathered*

Just wanted to let you know that if you're ever in the Cormanthor area and you want to help purge the forests of the vile beasts that have taken up residence there, look me up. (Silthryn Silversong-First Shadow of the N'Vaelahr)

Oh, and btw, we of the N'Vaelahr do accept half-elves... it's Baelvanyth and maybe a few others who don't fully recognize your elven blood and soul. But official policy is that all of elven decent are welcomed with open arms into our society. (I hope this didn't sound like a shameless plug, and if it did, I feel ashamed.) ;)

Cya on the boards.
    -Silth

13. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

*smiles and waves at Silthryn*

Hello! What a surprise... I'm sure everyone will be happy to know that not all of N'Vaelahr is so extreme.

"lisse'alu ar'lalaithme'a tenna'ento"

14. Duskai Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] crawl: you persist in being disrespectful then I'm afraid you will be the one getting the push, feel the lick of my whip fool (muhahaha) :p

15. Silthryn Gems: 1/31

IC
    Greeting sister Vandriel (Darien), the stars shine upon our meeting.

And to you Duskai, I do not understand what you mean by being disrespectful. I'm sorry that you feel I am in someway displaying this characteristic. I have nothing but the utmost respect for all of the goodly races as long as they display that their intentions are not filled with dark thoughts and deeds. I especially respect my own People, the elves, and that is why I do what I must to keep them, our lands, and our dead protected from those that would see us harmed or defile the tombs of our ancestors.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings.

Fare thee well.
    -Silth

OOC
    Not trying to be offensive or anything, just for the record. ;)

16. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Never fear Silthryn, Duskai was responding to Crawl's comment about pushing her into traps, not your comments. I don't believe anyone here minds you posting about your guild...

17. Silthryn Gems: 1/31

oops,
    sorry bout the mixup... i got a little bit confused. :)

no hard feelings? *gives a sheepish innocent look asking for forgiveness*

really sorry about that. don't mind me i'm a moron.

18. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] AORTA Girdles the Globe!
    Welcome our newest recruit - the Druid Swanic
    He's from Hawaii so that means wherever you are you are never more than 8hrs from an AORTA player!
    No we dont do student exchange trips for sorcerers apprentices.

19. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ouch! *wines in pain and yet quite a bit of pleasure* Maybe I should joke around disrespectfully with you more often Duskai :D

20. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I was curious, do they want us to roleplay our way in on our desription and history for ALFA?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.