1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Annah and Fall-from-Grace

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by naisha, Jul 23, 2008.

1. naisha Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I am encountering a problem between the 2 girls that are actually in my party. I am actually doing the quests related to Clerk Ward. When I was in Lower Sigil, after having heard a lot of *****ing between Annah and Fall from Grace, Annah got to the point of leaving the party ! Only by removing Fall from Grace does Annah accept to join again... I tried picking up Fall from Grace after that and it works for about 15 minutes of game and then Annah leaves again.
    I couldn't find anything about this issue. So is it impossible to have both in your party ?
    Thanks for the help. My party is composed of Morte, Dakkhon, Annah, Ignus and Fall from Grace.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I think that happens if Annah doesn't like you all that much. Try talking to her and being supportive in cases where she is afraid or angry. If yo uput her down or mock her she is less likely to trust you especially on your judgement of a succubus.

Otherwise they're really easy to keep in a party. I've managed in every run through I've had them together. Just play nice with Annah :)

3. naisha Gems: 1/31

Monte makes comment about how she looks at me, that she should tell her feelings but she won't. And when I talk to Fall-from-Grace and asks her about Annah, I usually pick the line where I say I could fall in love with her. But there is no way to tell it...
    When you have the "episode" where Annah is rambling about how she fancy my smell, bites me, etc... she kinda asked if I "fancied her", to which I answered " yes, yes". Wrong answer I bet... I should have bit her back...:D Oh geeze ! Is there a dialogue or a situation that could save all that or should I just get rid of Grace ?

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Nah that's an okay answer :D It's also things like when she's scared of Fel and with Mourns-For-Trees and the like. Not sure what else could really make them *that* catty towards each other I'm afraid :(

5. naisha Gems: 1/31

I may have been harsh with her when I went to talk to Fell... She was freaking out and if I remember well, I wasn't too nice. Also with a merchant at the merchant square in the Hive...she was kinda jealous and there too, I may have told her that it was enough, etc... Thanks for the insight, it helps understand what happened.

6. gpcelina Gems: 1/31

Yes you really have to coddle Annah throughout the adventure. Be nice to her and she'll stay no matter what. Although she will comment on the "succubus" turning "stag" on yaz from time to time. Watch her when she does because she actually turns towards Fall-From-Grace when she says it to you. hehehe

7. naisha Gems: 1/31

I got rid of Fall from Grace and the romance with Annah kicked right back once I was in Curst (the kiss). She is more useful to me than Fall from Grace. I am glad everything is fine, but I'll know better next time I play the game ;)

8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Falls from Grace adds to the ending a lot. She's worth keep just for that (I also like the character).

9. Nordom Gems: 1/31

i found fall from grace to be quite a worthless member of the team, she just spams her spells untill they are gone and dies in 2 hits, i ditched her for Vhailor

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Being the only healer in the game was a good enough reason for me to keep Grace. Not to mention that (as T2 has already said) she's one of the most interesting characters to have at certain key points in the game. It's usually Nordom that I ditch for Vhailor, even though I do like Nordom's character.

11. Nordom Gems: 1/31

a stack of 99 heart potions on each member of the party removes need for a healer, i will say vhailor is a bit weak with his low armor class, nordom excels in his ability to attack from a distance.
    I will admit i only ditched her before entering Ravel's maze to test an exploit i discovered which i will explain in another thread, I will play through it again with her in party

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

+1, though I swapped her in favor of good ol' Ignus.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.