1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bioware Bazaar Officially Open

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by CelticDream, Mar 29, 2010.

1. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]The countdown is finally over and BioWare has announced that it is holding a week long Bazaar for its fans and supporters.

"To show our appreciation of fan support over the last 15 years, we have created the BioWare Bazaar!

The BioWare Bazaar is a week long series of online auctions featuring over 400 prizes, ranging from custom painted PC's to BioWare apparel and more!"

For more information or to sign up for prizes, click here to visit the BioWare Bazaar.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  2. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    A precision, it is only for US residents (with the exception of New York and Florida).

I get that we nasty Europeans don't get to participate but what is most ironic is that Canadians are excluded from this event. Isn't Bioware supposed to be a Canadian company? :p

EDIT: Links for our American friends (except NY and FLA).

Click if you want to help them win a prize! ;)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  3. Topken

Topken Elven-dragon wizard

hmm would it be ok for us to start posting our referl links on this thread? would be better that way so they can all be in one place and we can go downt he list each day and click on each of them

well heres my link. http://social.bioware.com/brc/45645

4. omnigodly Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Veteran

5. Caradhras

Media:
    I clicked your links guys. :p

Celtic Dream could edit his post and add his own link to the list.

6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Her own link Cara xxx

7. Caradhras

Media:
    [​IMG]
    I feel stupid now... :o

8. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    That's ok, you are :lol:

9. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    The French and the English are at it again :shake:

Despite feeling cheated at Canada being excluded (damn you Bioware for neglecting your roots!) I clicked the links, but it just takes me to their store. I hope the points still register.

10. CelticDream

Media:
    It's ok, I still love ya Cara!

:D

11. Erod Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Veteran

This is only an US event? I guess the Bioware fans elsewhere feel great about this...

12. Caradhras

Media:
    The tongue like a sharp knife, it kills without drawing blood. :D

:)

Check the Dragon Age forums you'll see pages of bitter ranting and justified criticism. After all it was meant to be an epic community event to celebrate Bioware's 15 years and the support of its fanbase throughout the years.

Canadians being excluded from it is rather silly for a Canadian company.

I've updated my first post in this thread, click on the links if you want them to get some points! ;)

13. Erod Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Veteran

Epic, yes... an epic fail. I was actually going to participate in this until I read this thread and found out it was for US only. Very annoying.

14. Caradhras

Media:
    Bioware promised they'll make it up to us unwashed Europeans and non US residents. In the meantime give our guys some clicks. ;)

15. Silvery

Media:
    Speak for yourself, us englishers aren't unwashed! We're all football hooligans and vandals thank you very much!

16. Caradhras

Media:
    :D

We Frogs are just like that: link. ;)

17. Silvery

Media:
    Oh, is it PC now to call Frenchies frogs? I live and learn :lol:

18. Caradhras

Media:
    You don't realize how annoying it is to have a frog in one's throat? Really. :shake:

19. CelticDream

Media:
    France doesn't like me. Every time my family and I would try to take a trip from Germany to France (when we lived in Germany), the weather would be beautiful up until about a half hour/hour away from the border, and then it would get so bad we'd have to turn back. lol

Sad thing is, French accents are one of the four accents that I just adore. *sigh*

20. Silvery

Media:
    Now that sounds like a comment more suited to the MUG ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.