1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

BoM Lore Game

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Master of Nuhn, May 21, 2012.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Any more hints Mon because this one is pretty difficult? I cheated and did a search and the result was this thread :p.

2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Holy Where's Waldo, Batman! Come on ... I mean if I ever get any of these do I get to ask 'name 437 members from the United States'? That's just beyond 'lore' and goes into the realm of 'ridiculously picky trivia.'

3. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

All right, all right, I'll give y'all a bit of a hint:
    Master of Nuhn
    Headbanger
    Faragon
    Merlanni
    Apeman
    Morgoth
    Now it becomes hard... I think Nocturnal Nomad is Dutch, but I ain't entirely sure. And I can't name another Dutch member... well, I know another member from The Netherlands, but I can't name him :D

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  4. Dice

Media:
    Why can't you name yourself Mesmero? Do you have amnesia?

5. Mesmero

From da rulez: "If you are the subject, you can't answer, but you can confirm the answer if you're absolutely sure it's about you."
    Guess that means I can't name myself ;)

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ROFL! Yeah... rules are a bit(h! But I guess in "collectives" you can name yourself. So there's one left.
    I'm sorry, I didn't think this to be too hard, but maybe that's because I'm a Dutchie myself. There are more Dutchies left, but the easiest hint I can give is: He uses the same name as an 80s arcade game (probably the most well known PC game ever)

The member using the title "watch his fire and brimstone" was Capstone. (that was pretty tough, I suppose)

Edit: Oh what the hell! Nocturnal Nomad was Dutch, so if nobody disagrees, I'll give this one to Mesmero.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Space Invader?

8. Mesmero

9. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

10. Mesmero

Yup.

11. The Kilted Crusader

Which member had the same obsession as Jan Jansen?

12. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That must be Takara with the turnips.

13. The Kilted Crusader

14. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Who would end most of his posts with some form of "Dismissed!"?

15. Dice

Media:
    Well no-one has answered this for a while, can you give us a hint? :p

16. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    He was a Freaking Freakshow Freak. It was long ago; back in the beginning of '01 when he joined and as far as I can tell he was gone by the end of '02. That whole "dimissed" thing stuck with me though; I guess it wasn't all that memorable to anyone else still around from then :)

You should be able to search on the information I gave to find him :)

17. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have to say the Dismissed!-thing is funny. The guy is Fatmaka (searched it, never heard of)

18. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Yep. Fatmaka; weird funny guy. :)

19. Dice

Media:
    Guess it's your turn Mon. Hopefully it will be after 2002 then I would have a chance at guessing it. :p I was mostly just posting in the NWN forum for the early years so I missed a lot of these people.

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

These questions are really hard.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.