1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Coolest female NPC in the BG Series?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Bassil Warbone, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I will always have a thing for Shar-Teal :love: .
    But Faldorn was a :cool: :nuts: kinda Chick to!

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Mazzy. That woman has a heart of gold.

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Lady Gillian. I wonder if she was part of something bigger that got cut from the game.

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Nalia. Her folks were loaded.

5. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

OMG shouldn't this be easy??? SAFANA

6. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31

Well Played Ricardi $ilvershield :thumb: .

7. Niemroth Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'm loving bad girls, Viconia is the coolest female npc in the bg-saga. Her dialogs with the pc are great and her banters with other npcs funny.

8. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'll have to go with Viconia.

Safana's voice set always creeped me out. She sounded too old for all her "sensual" talk. Her voice reminded me of Peggy Bundy. *shudder*

9. Tressym Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Mazzy! Mazzymazzymazzymazzy!
    And the silver goes to Viconia, because my favored thing in roleplaying is converting villains to good.
    Bronze goes to either Imoen or Aerie for sheer cuddlyness. Imoen reminds me a bit of my doughter.

Also, not sure if that counts, but the halfling in Athkatla's temple district, priestess of Cyrrollalee, should also be somewhere in the list. Just because a char of mine in pnp used to have an affair with a priestess of Cyrrollallee {sp?}.

Oh, and something must also be said for Xan, from BG1, after i put the gender belt on him. That doomsaying, LN evereskan just REALLY had this coming.

10. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Safana was too far over the top -- like a 14 year-olds version of what a woman should be.

I really liked Viconia in BG1 -- what a voice. Fun character in BG2 also.

But, yeah, Mazzy is the girl you'd take home to meet mom.

11. kmonster Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Veteran

Shar-Teel. It's a pity the programmers were too lazy to work out her character properly.

Jaheira has the best picture and nice personality in BG1, but in BG2 she's plain ugly.

And Viconia had to to put a blond wig onto her short black hair, bleach her skin, upgrade her stats and put ugly knots into the other female NPCs' hair in order to be noticed in BG2.

12. Ecniv Sllew Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

That sounds like my kinda girl :D

But I'm going to have to agree with Niemroth.

13. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Jaheira, she can get it done in combat, asserts herself forcefully for the sake of others, and she's hot. ;) Doesn't get any cooler than that. :p

14. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to

yes jaheira's pretty cool, she should have kept her bg1 portrait though

i prefer viconia though, she's tough, she's a evil cold hearted bitch, she's a total babe, her portrait improves in bg2 and she didnt suffer from the pigtails thing like a lot of the bioware female NPCs did.

15. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Funny no one mentioned Imoen - whom I find really cool and annoying. Nice with some personality :p

16. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31

[​IMG]
    It does my heart good to see another Shar-Teel fan out there!

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Hear, hear! Shar-Teel's one vicious man-hater! Man, you have to love her!

18. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm with Beren on this Jaheira all the way.

19. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Viconia hands down.
    But only after she got SKed into a multiclass. :D Cant be doing with them single class level hastiness.

20. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Jaheira! She is confident, tough, is friends with Elminster (sorta), has a deep romance plot, and is very rewarding too! I love her.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.