1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Coolest female NPC in the BG Series?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Bassil Warbone, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Ancient Galatan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Female NPC eh? Don't know, don't have much experience with that, I always like Imoen and Jaheir enough to take them from beginning to the end.

2. Tressym Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Shaitan:
    But i did! Read my first post in this thread.

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Tressym - Imoen is your third favorite NPC, not your vote for THE coolest.

4. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Hmmm, Viccy or Jaheira?

Both. Simultaneously. :D Problem solved.

5. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Any one of the fine lookin strumpets will do for me. ;)

6. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Lies! Edwina (Edwin) was obviously the best. Nothing beats a transexual red-wizard :p

7. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

:lol: I love how they even gave him a new voice and new lines. So funny! :D

8. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Jaheira is probably the coolest character from BG II... Although Imoen and Viconia are great, they just don't seem to have the same level of charm. Both are charming, in their different ways, but Jaheira just... seems to have something more.

9. Anjo Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Skie! Don't ask why. I know I couldn't stand that type of girl in RL but... there's just something in her. Oh, Eldoth usually makes fine a statue with a little help from basilisk.

10. Dengo Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

Absolutely Bodhi. Cool vampire with a soft voice but she is really dangerous.

Or that Silver Dragon in the Underdark. :eek:

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Edwina beats them all! :thumb:

If I had to pick a more "stable" NPC, it would be Viconia. Yes, she's a very bitter woman, but I always thought she said lines to other people that we'd all have liked to say (well, that I'd have liked to say at least).

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm glad to see someone else picked an NPC who doesn't join your party.

13. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well the bg1 females doesn`t have any depth at all really. Just a short biography and thats it. So I will have to go wih one from bg2.

The best developed character would be Jaheira. They seem to have put a little extra work into her than in hte others. So I am going with her.

Mazzy was a close second, her sheer coolness rules.

14. Ironmancal2131

Ironmancal2131 Nice head, I think I'll take it

The coolest female NPC would have to be Viconia. She has a lot of depth, and is a kick ass cleric (although as far as clerics go, I prefer Anomen). I absolutely hate Jaheira, I would have much preferred to use Khalid in BG II.

15. Klorox

Klorox Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-mĂȘnu! Veteran

I love Mazzy!

16. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Jaheira wins hands down.

But Bodhi holds a special place in my heart. I have a thing for vampires.

17. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

The coolest non-joinable NPC is Nalia's Auntie, :shake: She is such an A--hole! :p

18. Dengo Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

Me too. I wish you could become a vampire when bitten by one instead of getting level drained.

Also i forgot the coolest female in my previous post. Ellesime. She is elf, she is a queen and she is cool. :cool: IIRC that crazy artist Prism in Nashkel was making her sculpture.

19. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I don't know who it would be more creepy to be with Nalia's Auntie or Bodhi's cold, living corps. :aww:

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Well, I think Aerie...

*An angry mob throws Colthrun to the floor and beat him senseless*

Another Jaheira fan here. A pity she's not a ranger, I think it would suit her better.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.