1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Evil Party - Killing all NPCs in Kuldahar

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Blades of Vanatar, May 25, 2010.

1. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Quick question. When is the earliest point in the game that you can kill all of the NPCs in Kuldahar (plus, Animate them and have their skeletons battle each other, fun times!:evil:) and not break the game?

2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Psycho.... :p

3. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

That was a serious question. I am planning an all-evil playthru and want to make sure I don't kill'em'all to early.

4. starfox64 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I usually do it after "Wyrm's Tooth". I usually have enough money to buy whatever I want and I don't think their items improve beyond this point. Even if they do, I don't care because it's the last time I visit Kuldahar (and everybody's dead).
    If you want to kill them all earlier, I suggest you do it when you get access to the store in the "Severed Hand". Then you won't need the stores in Kuldahar. You will miss out on buying some spells though.

5. kmonster Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Veteran

You don't have to reenter the town any more when the Severed Hand is on your map.

You might want to wait until early chapter 4 to gain access to Orrick's last inventory change and a reward for bringing the book of mythals to him.

6. Blades of Vanatar

So, after Worm's Tooth then? Sounds good. Thanks guys!

7. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Hear ye, Hear ye! Kuldahar decimated by a band of raving Deep Gnomes lead by an hatched knave with necromantic tendencies!

8. Blades of Vanatar

The halfling innkeeper, he's a downright mouthy little bastard! He gets it 1st! Too bad you can't spike'em or spit'em or charm'em and make them act as meatshields in other areas. T'would be nice!:evil:

9. Blades of Vanatar

It's been awhile, but I finally got to rip thru Kuldahar with "Manak's Legion Dire".

"Thar prey twas was unexpecting and made a fine bloody mess! Da mouthy lil bastard claiming to run thar inn is now displayed as a trophy on da front door. Let it be known, Manak and friends are not to be trifled with!"

:evil:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.