1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Experience mod

Discussion in 'Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor' started by Sephiroth, May 5, 2003.

1. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] I started to play PoR again ( I'm horribly bored ;) ) and downloaded the mods wich are available at SP. The description for this mod is , that it corrects the expierience to the value it should be. Now I'm really wondering, if I get more expierience for the monsters, because I played through the half of the first dungeon floor and my party is nearly lvl.7 . And if I'm getting more expierience, won't the game be unbalanced ? (Although I like it to be stronger than I should be :D , now the game isn't so depressing ;) )

[ May 05, 2003, 15:35: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I guess it is a little bit, but now you can explore the big potential of multiclassing. The levels cap at 16 I think, at which point you can switch to another class while maintaining the strength of the original. It gets kind of interesting, but I wouldn't call it TOO easy. You can still up the difficulty in the options menu anyway can't you?

3. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I'll have to double check, but i don't think you have an option for the difficulty level.

4. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

No, you haven't.

5. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

just so you know, by the time i finished the game all of my party members were at level 8 in their 2nd class, the primary class maxing out at 16 like DeathRabbit said. the interface, gameplay, and graphics are all top notch, however, more thought should have gone into the story itself and your personal involvment with said story, but overall it's definatley worth playing. :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.