1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Final Fantasy X-2

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Series' started by Dice, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well I haven't been on the BOM much for the past couple of weeks and the reason is Final Fantasy X-2. We bought ourselves a new playstation2 and I bought the game for a bargain.

The first 10 minutes of play I thought the game was kind of tacky but after I got into it I decided it was great and well put together. After finishing it I feel satisfied, like how you feel after a really good book.

Has anyone else played this game. What did you think about it?

2. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I own it...and I've tried starting it several times, but I guess its a bit, girly for me lol :p ...infact I think I might try again today after seeing this, you never know, I might be able to cope with the calidascopic colours, and the girlyness a bit better now :D

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm not sure who moved this topic here but Final Fantasy x-2 is not a MMORPG! It is definatly single player unless the player has a problem with multiple personalities.

Apparently FF11 is multiplayer, but I'm not refering to that one.

4. Clixby Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Five words for this game: Pretty Princess Dress Me Up.

5. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I have played it and i love the final fantasy games but IMHO FF X and X-2 sort of lack the soul that the FF series always had.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.