1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Finding missing items

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by ChazStandard, Jun 22, 2013.

1. ChazStandard Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

So I just finished installing BG2 on the a new computer after not playing for a few years - I had my old saves backed up and decided it was time I finished my character. I pretty much remembered every mod I had, but when I loaded the game up there were some missing items. :mad:

I know it's a long shot but I thought I could post the item codes here and just see if they ring any bells for anyone.

C2VALY02, C2SW1H05
    W#PBAG02

Weimer's Underrepresented Items
    U#AX2H99, U#DART84, U#HFSRIM, U#HFDTDD

AngeloNPC - by SisterVigilante
    ADGAUNT

The Undying by Solaufein
    CMAR01, CMAR02
    CM1H03
    CM2H04, CM2H05
    CMST01
    COMC03
    COMH01
    COMN01, COMN02
    HELMGR01
    SPWI231

Magnificent Magic Store by Tazar
    TZAMUL01
    TZCLCK01

That - and can anybody suggest an item pack I might have downloaded? The ones I have are Exnem vault (overpowered I know - but i'm playing with tactics on insane difficulty), SPitems v11, BG2extras, and Weimer ItemUpgradev39.

Any help appreciated.

*Edited to show progress.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  2. Ishad Nha Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Resourceful

Anyone wanting to help: ShadowKeeper has an Item Browser that lists all of your items. Clicking on the "Resource" tab will sort them all by item code.
    C2 and CM look like the identifying codes for a mod, ditto TZ and W#. For example, O# is the identifying code for the new mod SellSwords.

3. ChazStandard Gems: 1/31

Yeah, that's what I was thinking - googling on that theory I was able to identify the TZ items as belonging to "The Magnificent Magic Store" mod by Tazar.

Still working on the others.

Thanks for the input.

EDIT: I've also found that all the CM/COM items were made by Solaufein from TeamBG - still don't know which mod of his though.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  4. Ishad Nha Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Resourceful

His profile does not list too many, a process of elimination may work:
    Dark Horizons
    The Undying
    Nikita
    IWD2 store

Co-contributor:
    Dark Side of the Sword Coast BG1 Weidu
    Aurils Bane
    Encounters
    Saerileth
    Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester

5. ChazStandard Gems: 1/31

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.