1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

For those of you who have Warcraft 3 (the Frozen Throne)

Discussion in 'Warcraft & Starcraft' started by chevalier, Apr 9, 2005.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

What is it about? I'm sure people will be more interested to download it if they know what it is.

3. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

My warcraft-sian is a little rusty, anyway here it goes:

I don't mean to sounds like a jerk but...

That was somewhat lame, chev. ;)

You basically swarmed your enemies with first tier units, not penalised by upkeep and not even bothering to micro.

Luckily you weren't rushed, you guys agreed upon a no-rush time?
    You didn't just happen to ineherit their game, did you, that was evil scheming... very un-paladin of you chev. :rolleyes:

4. chevalier

Media:
    No, my enemies probably concluded that there was no sense rushing just one remaining opponent and stayed in their bases instead, waiting for an easy win. They must have been quite surprised, hehe.

5. LeFleur Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

you did this very nice Chev, leavers are the bane of Random Team games, pretty brave you just decided to control 1v3. Funny that your opponents were extremely stupid, creeping and losing lots of units to the creeps (!) instead of rushing and outmicro-ing you with 3v1 :D :D also wyverns/hunts against rifle/arch/grunt is really lame. I really wonder what this players lvl's were. still a gg though!

6. chevalier

Media:
  7. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

I think these are old patched versions so I won't be able to watch :(

8. chevalier

Media:
    Sorry, that site no longer exists. I don't have the replay any more, I think. Hah, the funny thing is that I learnt much since that game, while my percentage of wins didn't increase so dramatically. The game has a way of putting people against others of similar skill. I generally don't play much any more since I can't stand the cumbersome unit AI. Losing battles to unit AI or unit AI exploit by more mobile enemy is no fun, even if it could probably be averted with good tactics. I just don't care. For now at least.

9. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Meh these days not many people play ladder so sometimes u get pitted against someone with a lot more skill than yourself, and that's IF you get a game... Try searching for a 2v2 arranged team or even random team and it can take up to 15 minutes! The game is fairly old now so it's quite understandable however.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.