1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

G3: Widescreen Mod Updates to v3.03

Discussion in 'Infinity Engine Modding News' started by Ancalagon, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Ancalagon

Ancalagon The First Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

The Widescreen Mod by the bigg allows Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter and Icewind Dale II to be played at previously unsupported resolutions, like those of widescreen monitors.

Changelog for v3.03
    • Fixed a regression that prevented [R]einstallation on BG1 and PST.
    • Can install over Auril's Bane on IWD.
    • Upgrade is only recommended if you couldn't install a previous version over Auril's Bane on IWD, or if you're upgrading other mods in the mean time.
    • Upgrade is as save-safe as usual for Widescreen 3.00 and newer (always on IWD1, IWD2 and BG2, depending on resolution and install-time choices on PST and BG1).

The Widescreen Mod is available for Windows and Linux operating systems.

Relevant links:

2. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nice. This is currently one of my most appreciated IE mods. It's amazing how much better these games look in in higher resolutions. It works perfectly in BG2. I had to play around with it a bit more in IWD 2 (lots of odd screen contortions in certain resolutions). I think I'll need to try it in a PS:T game next, as it's been many years since I've played that great game, and I'd love to see it in a 1600 or even a 1900 level resolution.

3. drackonir Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hi guys,

any chance to have alternative link for that? Gibbelings WWW doesnt work for me.

Thank you

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Looks like their site is down... I'm sure they'll be back soon. I don't think there are any mirrors for their mods.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.