1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If you were in the game what class and race would you be?

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by Evil Dad, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

2. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    human fighter, probably follow the kind of persona of a knight, chivalrus but with out the annoying religion paladins follow.

3. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

A Fighter/Thief

4. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hmm, tough one. A shame I can't pick Ranger\Mage. I suppose it'd have to be a Human NG Ranger, then.

5. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Me, I would be a True Neutral, Half Elf, Druid/Ranger, I really do love my forest! :D

6. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

If dual-wielding existed, it'd be a CG human ranger - a self-sufficient loner who's got little patience for rules if they obstruct the greater good. Otherwise, a NG human Bard - knows a bit about everything, can carry a tune, can talk his way in and out of a lot of trouble, who needs to help people but not necessarily needing/wanting anybody around for too long. Okay, a bit egotistical there... got carried away.

Of course, there is another side to that, but hey, crippling loneliness doesn't factor into gameplay. :D

7. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I adore CG character description, is me down to a tee especially the "Don't like people who push other people around" part. As for class, I have always been very fond of halfling thieves, they're so independant. After thet, it would have to be elven sorcerer (BG1 tutu) or mage.

8. Drugar

Drugar And now... we wait! Veteran

Media:
    I think I would be a human NG Bard who has a great passion for the gnomish art of Tinkering and likes to play druid in his free time. I would be charismatic and wise, not at all dextrous (correct spelling?) and of average intelligence, strength and constitution. Furthermore I have an natural resistance to diseases, have large feet and am very clumbsy at times.

If that's not possible, I think I would be an NE Rogue who plays Assasin and would kill all who said I could not be the person mentioned above :D

[ July 28, 2004, 11:41: Message edited by: Drugar ]

9. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

An LE or maybe CN (as I vary between CG & LE) Drow (or more likely, Human :D ) Mage.
    Intelligent, wise, of fair constution, a dexterity of 6 at best, and at a variable Cha - sometimes I'm really very charming, and sometimes I'm an annoying troll. And usually I'm gaming and woe betide ye should ye disturbe me!
    :borg:

10. Urithrand

Media:
    I think the word you were looking for was dextrous :) What is this obsession with evil characters???

11. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Human Ranger, with MY ability scores(from a test I've taken), with MY apperance and with MY special abilities ;)

12. I would be a Chaotic Neutral Wizard.

13. Drugar

Drugar And now... we wait! Veteran

Media:
    Thanks Jan!

I think the whole obsession around evil chars comes from people who are goody-goody two-shoes in real life and want to live life to max in the gameworld.

14. darkone3200 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] True Nuetral
    Human
    staff-wielding monk\mage
    armour? psshh who needs armour

15. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I would most likely be a super-intelligent gnome fighter. My alignment would probably be NE or perhaps even CN. Oh, and one sweet day, you would all bow to me, as I would be the ruler of the world.

And I have copyright on that idea of ruling the world, regardless of what anyone says!

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i'd be a lawful evil human... bard i guess. i dont think i have the discipline to master martial arts or studying magic. But I do dabble in martial arts and have to study for school haha. Yeah, with the allowance for my non-existent singing voice and the fact that I can play no instrument whatsoever, I think I'd make a decent bard

17. Urithrand

Media:
    Definately CG Halfling Thief. Never leave the house (Or hearth and home as they so eloquently put it) and the Attitude of CG thief (Completely oblivious to what others think of me and sticking up for "the little guy")

18. Tananda Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hmmm... I'd lean toward human paladin, but I'm not nearly egotistic or 'holy than thou' for that role :p , not to mention too weak physically. I might end up a half-elf cleric or mage, NG or CG.

19. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Chaotic Neutral Sorcerer, Thief or Thief/Illusionist.

With a contingency Condition Helpless-->Improved Invisibility+haste+teleport (or a ring of invisibility) to waesle my way out of any fight I might loose!!

20. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

What character class and race would best suit my personality?

Well, seeing as I own a crossbow, play several musical instruments and like a good old knees up down the bar with my mates, its gotta be a Chaotic Good Human Bard.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.