1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Irenicus (David Warner) in Star Trek?

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by half-elf/ftr/cl/mu, Dec 17, 2016.

1. half-elf/ftr/cl/mu Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

a few weeks ago i saw a star trek next gen episode, was irenicus' voice, character, didnt catch name, couldnt make out how he looked w/costume, was he a ranking cardissian? may have been episode where they got their hands on picard, isolated him, and tried to break his identity.

2. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Apparently, David Warner is the voice actor for Irenicus. Don't think I ever saw him in Star Trek Next Generation, though.

3. pplr Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Wasn't he in Babylon 5 and the 5th Star Trek?

4. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    The list of series, movies, and games he was in is pretty long, actually, if you look it up on IMDb. He actually did play Gul Madred in TNG, and he did play in Babylon 5 as well.

5. half-elf/ftr/cl/mu Gems: 1/31

which one was the 5th star trek again, or 5th star trek tng movie, the sucky nemisis waste, and as of yet the last of the star treks, dont even get caught up in this newer pre-first space travel supposed star trek stuff.
    only thing i really know about babylon5 is when sheldon tells group, he's probably a babylon5 character, we ll never get it, as howard breaks down, cause he loses leslie as a friends-with-benefits. as usual he had to be spock, iirc, turn before, then leonard must have made him or referenced him as c3po(turn before).

6. SlickRCBD Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've been a Star Trek fan for almost 30 years, having watched TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise as they aired, along with TOS re-runs (sorry, they aired before I was born), and I watched the entire Babylon 5 series when it aired (though I missed parts of Crusade due to the network playing unannounced musical time slots and had to wait for syndication on Sci-Fi instead of TNT, or was it TBS?), yet I am unable to parse what you are saying in the above post.

7. half-elf/ftr/cl/mu Gems: 1/31

uum big bang, sheldon &gang, babylon5 comes up a couple of times in early episodes. of course one of the running jokes is sheldon with his spock thing.
    never got into ds9, voyager was kind of cool, cannt really stand the new retro-return to before original star trek idea(s).

8. pplr Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I remember Babylon 5. I don't know if I saw all of year 5 or not but as someone pointed out 1-4 were the best ones.

As for big bang. I've liked the show enough to sit and watch if there is nothing else on. Correct me if I'm wrong but Leslie is the blond lady. Too bad they broke up.

I guess I'm a trekkie without being a trekkie (watch reruns of the old star trek-can get the social commentary better than when I was a kid, plus Next Gen, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, plus saw each of the new movies.) I think of the new movies I like Into Darkness the most and feel they tried to honor the old Star Trek:The Wrath of Kahn with it (though they also honored Leonard Nimoy in the 3rd one which I respect).

9. half-elf/ftr/cl/mu Gems: 1/31

leslie is in a few early episodes, sexual comic tension relief, later i think howard gets a turn with her, other than that she disappears, after breaking up with a having-to-hold-it-in leonard, fight over string theory, and the whole groups naivety and such. shes on some day program, is it the chew. maybe in later episodes she shows up once or so.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.