1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Is there a mod for the drow adamantite dust?

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition' started by Eyebreaker7, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Has anyone made one? All of those drow items turning into adamantite dust.
    Maybe a quest or something like with the ore merchant??It could have you get the quest from her and then make sure you get enough items to turn to dust when you come out??

Or maybe Cromwell/Cespenar could make something out of it with some other items combined with it??
    Kinda like the talisman you get made in the wild mage place.

I didn't find any mods for it when I went surfing the web but I thought maybe one of you guys/gals might have an inside source :1eye:

2. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Maybe if you put enough sunscreen on it before you come out of the Under Dark it might last a little longer! :lol:

3. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Lol.
    Last run from the Underdark my armor and cloak survived some how but the crossbow bolts didn't.

4. Sevanhya Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

It makes great a great sweetener for your coffee.

5. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sure, if you like heavy metal poisoning :rolleyes:

6. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    It's a worthless adamantine alloy dust. What would you do with it?

7. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Eh, it'd be a way to get rid of what is a useless item otherwise - though i'm not sure if the dust piles even stack - if they don't you wouldn't want to be carrying them around anyway.
    Creating a mod just to give one of the many unusable miscelaneous items a use is kind of redundant though, especially since there's already a mod that makes it so the drow items don't disintegrate in the first place.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.