1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Keneth returns...it's as if he never left!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by SlimShogun, Sep 10, 2002.

1. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Didn't this guy, like leave SP forever or something? The school year must be awful short!

[Disclaimer: I love you, Kenneth. This is not a personal attack.]

2. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Slim, Lmao! :grin:

Maybe he just left for the first week or something...

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I guess he changed his mind. He is studying alot though. And he did say he would still come on just not as much.

4. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I believe that those 15 minutes that I come here every day to se what's up aren't that much. Of course I've been here allot this weekend but even that's going to change now that first week at school has passed and we are now really starting to do anything there.

However even these 15 minutes are more than I expected to be here and if everything goes well (which it most definitely won't) I'll keep on comming here once a day.

Speaking of time I have to go now. Maybe I'll come back later in the evening.

/me turns off my computer, picks up a wild cat, and goes to my g... and goes to study :D

[ September 10, 2002, 15:53: Message edited by: Keneth of the Darkforest ]

5. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

And me was hoping to catch him up in spamming :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.