1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Leliana's Song DLC Announced for Dragon Age

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by CelticDream, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I got it this evening, and finished it. Took around...1 hour. VERY straightforward. It was fully voiced though, so thats a bonus, I suppose. Still...Felt like I was watching a TV episode, and had missed roughly half of it. I`d rate it a 5 out of 10. If you like Leliana, it adds some background stuff for her, but nothing else.

2. koliva Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

There seems to be a problem with the DLC's setting. If I recall correctly, Leliana was betrayed in Orlais and Majorlaine later came to Ferelden to kill her. However, the DLC takes place in Denerim.

Bioware is using phat loot as an incentive for people to buy DLCs. And it's not doing it only with Dragon Age. Boss drops aren't usually a big deal, but let's take Return to Ostagar: a full set of armor just for putting up with the story? Not bad. And there's also the Kasumi DLC for Mass Effect 2. The new loyalty mission can be done right after Freeedom's Progress (the first real mission). And what do you get? The best SMG in the game which competes with the Vindicator Assault rifle.

Someone should draw a cartoon about it. I suggest a hero holding a wallet in his hand with his with his back turned to a boss. There should also be a text bubble with something like "S**ew you! I'm gonna buy some DLC to get my gear!"

Offtopic: I can't remember if there are any rules regarding profanity on this forum, hence the self-censorship.

3. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    They have to recycle gaming areas to take advantage of existing areas. Saving a few bucks on development.

The DLC loot thing is stupid but if you want to take advantage of some of the collector items check the item mod list I posted, some items are available freely (that includes things like Bulwark of the True King which wasn't available in Europe).

Off-topic: smart move, no profanity here please. :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.