1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mass Effect 2

Discussion in 'Mass Effect Series' started by Erod, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well I am doing a mission now, where their armour has been updated to avoid being poisoned by some bugs. Jack isn`t wearing any armour at all (by the looks of things). So unless I am wrong here, the armour upgrades are just numbers, and your squad will pretty much look the same throughout the game. Apart from changing colours on their clothes, or something like that, after doing a quest?

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Yes, and they will indeed pretty much look the same throughout the game.

3. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

Question about the romances: When I first finished the game, i romanced kelly. At one point I invited her to dinner, and after that, it seems like the romance has stopped. Now during my second playthrough, I am romancing Miranda. This time it seems to have ended with her stroking my arm. Nothing happens after that. Am i doing something wrong? Or is that it?

4. Ragusa

Media:
    You apparently need to progress through the game past a certain point. I had that 'clothes on' segment with Kelly when I continued playing after I finished the main quest.

5. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    the paragon romance scenes only happen after

The crew has been abducted by the collectors

you can have a renegade scene with Jack earlier

6. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

It did. Was some action in the engine-room just before the last mission. Didnt happen with Kelly, during my first runthrough of the game. Most likely because she had been kidnapped :)

7. Ragusa

Media:
    When you return after the last mission, chat with her in the operations centre and then go upstairs and call her into your room (check your desk).

8. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

Problem is that she gets captured by the collectors before that, and during that mission, she dies in that pod thingy.

9. Ragusa

Media:
    Well, she didn't die with me :) It depends on whether you do any other quests after the abduction or immediately proceed to save your crew. I did the latter, and having done all my loyalty quests early, I was able to bring my entire crew through the game without losses. And I got the (tame) romance scene with Kelly (who is sweet).

10. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

I had forgotten to do the upgrades for the ship, when i finished the game first time. it was brutal.... First Jack gets an exploding panel in her face, then Tali gets blown up in the engine room core thingy. Thane gets impaled by a metal beam of sorts. Finally The professor gets shot in the head, during the final mission.

11. Ragusa

Media:
    Whether you loose members of your crew depends on properly choosing the team mates as leaders for their roles during the suicide mission. I lost Legion to a head shot then, with Zaeed as team leader. I reloaded, chose Garrus as the squad leader, and Legion survived.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.