1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Misplaced TNO's severed arm

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Melfice, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Melfice Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

After I got the tatoos from Fell I just dumped the arm somewhere.
    Later I found out that you can unlock Dak'kons backstory with it and I can't seem to find it.

Is there any way to recover it? (cheats, trainers etc.)

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] If I recall correctly after you've used it with Fell/Dak'kon you do not require it for further unlocking beyond the initial conversation as long as you have the sufficient statistics. This unlocks a zombie you know basically.

Otherwise there are two other ways to unlock the other conversation you are looking for - observing Dak'kon with other Githzerai, or through Ravel if you haven't quite figured it out yet.

3. Melfice Gems: 1/31

Well i learned dabu language myself.
    I thought letting other charcters talk to the dabus, was only for characters who couldn't communicate themselves.
    So i talked to fell, and know about my 4 former companions, but there is nothing I can do with that information.

4. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    If you can understand the Dabus language yourself but ask Dak'kon to translate for you, TNO will pick up the part where Dak'kon withdraws part of the truth. You can then confront him with this immediately, and then continue the conversation after you leave Fell's.

If he's already told you about Xachariah, and you have the Stories-Bones-Tell ability from the Dead Nations, go back to the Mortuary and there is one particular zombie you can have an interesting conversation with.

5. Melfice Gems: 1/31

I know.
    The one that can't remember his name right?
    I still don't get the option to call him by his name :/

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Ah so you did find him and start the dialogue with him! This changes everything. IIRC the option to call him by his name is stat-dependent (specifically Intelligence), so that may be why you're not getting the option. If Dak'kon has already told you about him then you don't need the arm or Fell anymore, just a boost to INT.

7. Melfice Gems: 1/31

But Dak'kon hasn't told me his name yet, thats why i need the arm for.
    My Int Stat is 18, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.