1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

New Smilies Suggestions.....

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Kitrax, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So, we haven't had a new batch of smilies in a while. May I suggest any of the following....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] <-- Arrrrr!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] <--We *HAVE* to get this one! Sometimes people really need a slap upside the head...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] <--Better version of the :hahaerr:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Could we have some special smileys for the MUG?

3. Kitrax

Media:
    Ooo! Good idea. How about these.... (note, these are rather rude/crude. Beware!)

If these offend you, it's your own damned fault for clicking "show"

No, seriously...these smilies are for MUG only.....

[​IMG] . . . . . . . . . . [​IMG] . . . . . . . . . . [​IMG] <-- For DotW

[​IMG] . . . . . . . . . . [​IMG] . . . . . . . . . . [​IMG]

[​IMG] leads to :beer:which leads to [​IMG]which is sometimes followed by[​IMG]...but if you're lucky, you just might [​IMG]. But when you tell your friends about it, they'll be like [​IMG]....

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    The Great Snook likes this.
  4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I approve of the dedicated smiley 100%... and I also like the wanker one... :lol:

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Smilies are global, so we can't have separate ones for the MUG unfortunately. I like a few from the first post though, I just doubt they'd see any use considering how many we already have and how many of them are hardly ever used as it is...

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] With the image posting enabled now having copious amounts of smileys seems counterproductive, we have a nice selection currently, perhaps a few extraneous ones, but too many and they'll probably decline in use ("Spoilt for choice")

As for 'MUG specific' ones, one of the MUs could always host the smileys elsewhere and put a notice in MUG with the image locations so people could use them there and there only as embedded images. Though with a small user base within MUG it seems a lot of effort to see tiny, pixellated boobs ;)

7. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Kitrax, a ninja smiley would be cool. Everybody likes ninjas.

8. Kitrax

Media:
    Don't suggest it to me...I've got no power here. Ask El Dragón de Rosa. :evil:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.