1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Nheero Futma and Histachii brew error!

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Artas1984, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Artas1984 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I have completed the task of Nheero Futma and transformed him into Histachii. After the transformation i asked him a question about Feyr monsters and he asked about books - i directed him toward the library and he said something like "return later for i have to study in the library"..

I rested my party for 16 hours and after i came to see him he still seems to be stuck with his answer "return later". Same answer after 100 hours.

So now i am stuck. I need to get past the eye of Sseth - which means i have to create a Histachii brew, which means that i do not even need to ask him to give me some, since a have a sorcerer in my party and i already made that Histachii brew..

The problem is that whenever i drink the brew, if i fail a save, i turn into Histachii, which is what is supposed to happen.. But i can not control that Histachii towards the Sseth eye. The morphed hero from my party that turned into Histachii is completely hostile and not under my control. The other party members do not attack him even though he is uncontrollable. What kind of abysmal error is this? Why Nheero Futman does not talk further and why i can not control the morphed Histachii?

What are my options to cheat? What is the best cheat to get out of this chickenshit error? Is there an item i can spawn that triggers the bridge to the efreeti and the boy boss?

2. coineineagh

coineineagh I wish for a horde to overrun my enemies Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Did you try to ctrl+J jump your morphed character towards the eye?

edit: are you drinking the SABOTAGED Histachii Brew or not?
    From a Walkthrough:
    Nheero is a researcher, and allowed himself to be captured in the hopes of being transformed into a Histachii. Unfortunately, his partner Mandal Graye is missing in action. Mandal was supposed to adulterate the brew used to transform prisoners into Histachii so that the transformation would only be temporary. First, you will need to find Mandal Graye for Nheero. You will find his remains in Level Two of Dragon’s eye. Next, you will be asked to find Mandal’s sword and return it to him, so that his spirit will help you complete Nheero’s mission. The sword is on the third level of Dragon’s Eye. When you have found it, place it next to Mandal’s remains. Mandal’s ghost will then show you where he threw the mandrake root essential for the sabotaged histachii brew; it is in the cavern by the wyvern nest. You will need to descend into the cavern, slay the ancient wyvern, and collect the mandrake root. Once you have found the mandrake root, you will need to create the histachii brew for Nheero in the alchemy lab on the second floor. Once you have given it to him, he will move to the second floor and your work on this map is now done.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  3. Artas1984 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Ha! I had to make the Histachii brew from the sabotaged root!!! It worked! Everything looks in order so far. Killed Thoraskus with finger of death. Returned to Nheero and talked to him about Thoraskus, he proceeded to the third level library - he does not talk there, but now i guess it is ok.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.