1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

oohhh, I'm lookin' forward to TOB :)

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by TelexStar, Apr 11, 2001.

1. TelexStar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

does anyone know roughly what throne of bhaal is about? how long in gameplaying terms its supposed to be?

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I've read some previews about it, and the general time it is expected to take is 40 hours of gameplay. It adds in new material, Watcher's Keep and adds on new places like a city under seige by other bhaalspwans and an abyssl stronghold. It looks cool.

3. TelexStar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

thanks!

I've just noticed at sorcerers.net that theres a new news post detailing loads of stuff about TOB . . . . http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/tob_features.php

shoulda checked there first really ;)

its worth a look if you have'nt already!
    (oooh its tempting me to go through BG2 again after deleting all my saves :( )

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Wait for ToB if you wanna be wild mage!

On the other hand, they'll probably be late in release so do what I did and start the game again just to see what time you need to get thru.

5. Xellos Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

i wonder if you can use the xcap remover on TOB. I really want to use my 40 level mag/kensai :)

6. IronEagle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

someone will have to make an entirely new xpcap remover because the cap will be 8 million exp. so if ur above that chances are u cant import until u get a new xp cap remover, (dont quote me on that).

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Guys, use Hex editors, no need to be lazy for greater good.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.