1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pink Dragon Disciples of the World Unite!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Bion, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Wow, all along I thought I was "Like a Rolling Stone", and finally I realize that I'm actually a Pink Dragon Disciple, just like Tal!

Oh, how long have I been a PDD without realizing it? :hmm:

I must have leveled up or something! If only SP had a handy level-up indicator that pops up over our portraits like on KOTOR or something, then I would have known right away, and been able to choose all my cool new abilities...

Of course, I'm only a first level PDD, unable even to grow cute little pink wings, let alone turn into a Pink Dragon like talk (or even get the "Impersonate Red Dragon" HLA). In fact, as a 1st level PDD, I'm a PDD in name only...

But on the other hand, this does make me the second highest level PDD on these boards! I can only think that Tal has singled me out as his apprentice! You may all refer to me as "The Chosen One" from now on, thank you very much! :shake:

For those interested, the saga of Tal and the Glorious Order of Pink Dragon Disciples is discussed here and here.

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Well, you had this unhealthy obsession with pink dragons, so I thought I'd let you play it out in hopes that it'd help... it's either that, or help from a shrink, and I don't think we have any in residence...

3. DreamingxAshley Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

oooooooh!! Can I join!! Please!? I love the colour pink (and dragons)! and I would love to be able to manifest cute pink wings! *giggle*

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I was wondering about that. So it was TAL who changed your title? :lol:

And I still stand by my Ruby Dragon theory. :p

5. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I can just imagine Tal shifting uncomfortably on that throne of his when he had to go through with this titel change... Fun fun! :grin:

edit -- Oh, hold it! Bion did not ask for this change?! Did I get that right? Why, thats even better. :lol:

[ September 06, 2005, 01:03: Message edited by: Dendri ]

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Congratulation, Bion. After trying to sneak attack, back stab and ham string you over the pink vs red I gave in and fell into your devilish grasp. However, I do not want to be a disciple to the Pink Dragon Disciple because I don't care for pink. I think Felinoid may convert me to Ruby Dragon disciple. Ruby is a much nicer and richer color than blah old pink. :evil:

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

This means I was seeing Bion through the proper lenses. :hippy:

8. Bion Gems: 21/31

The thing is, I have absolutely no idea how long I've been a PDD.

But I have to say, it's pretty great, and as you can see from the posts so far, the chicks dig PDDs, even if they look like evil elves or scary old men!

Why have you never heard of PDDs in 3e before, you might ask. Let me tell you: way overpowered! :lol:

9. DreamingxAshley Gems: 5/31

lol. So tell me what are PDD about? What are their goals? What are they like? Are they all gay (lol joking)? What are pink dragons like?

Please fill me in. ^_^

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Hey Bion? Can I wear your leather jacket and be your deb? :lol:

:sigh: More name changes.

Kuemper T. Minion, Pink Dragon Disciple Debutante. Now I have to wear my hair up in a ponytail with a poodle skirt.

11. DreamingxAshley Gems: 5/31

hehe... my location...

12. Bion Gems: 21/31

Gay? No, just a little metrosexual....

As they say, Real Men Wear Pink...

13. DreamingxAshley Gems: 5/31

I want to go back in time and slap that doctor that decided to colour code babies as blue and pink... for decades now guys have been disallowed by society for wearing pink... "You cant wear pink! People will think youre gay!" Well I say "pfft on society!" Let the guys wear whatever colour they want too. ^_^ I personally think its cool to see guys wearing pink.

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hey good thing I've a pink t-shirt. I'm like a real man :p

Is Ofelix gay? No he is only merry

Anyway; PDD looks cool, what kind of neat power to they get ?

By the by Bion does this mean you're what cespenar is to Bhaal but for Taluntain? I.E Tal's buttler? :) :D

15. DreamingxAshley Gems: 5/31

Im still waiting on an explanation of this cool sounding class.

Advantages, innate powers, spells, familiars, any special feats, weapons proficiencies, disadavantages... :D

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm a drcaolich that used to be a red dragon disciple and a close cousin to the PDD.
    It's nice to see a PDD again they're rare mainly because of their cuteness hunters track them down, stuff and mount them and sell off their claws as an aphrodisiac. (Rather similar to rhinos in Africa).
    Perhaps you should find a nice safe safari park for Bion so that he'll be safe form said hunters and evil dracoliches.
    Now where was that mercenary guild number.... :D

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I heard PDD were used mostly as lighters for cigar smoking merchants from Cormyr. A little tickle under the chin... :flaming: ...that's a good, Bion. :lol:

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You've had this new title for, oh... a fortnight or so. Since you've brought the subject up the last time, anyway. :evil:

PM me when you want to change it back.

19. Bion Gems: 21/31

Hey, don't mess with the PDD... they're way, overpowered, pure cheese. Especially the new "Change Identity" HLA...

But don't worry, they're very rare; not just everyone can make the 16+ stat requirements in Int, Wis, and Cha.
    :shake:

ahh, so I've been a PDD for two weeks and didn't notice! Perhaps I will wear it with pride for a while longer...

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What is the PDD's breath weapon?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.