1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pink Dragon Disciples of the World Unite!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Bion, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    OKay yeaaahhh this is crazy... Bion a plant ?!

Indeed little gem you have much to learn about conspiracy... :)

Indeed Olimikrig might thought us as kin OR Food...

THE Ofelix, the talkative gem (tm) hide away from the potentiel threat that is Olimikrig. :mommy:

2. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Not potential, I AM a thread :p
    Remeber that I even tried to sacrifice Kuemper :lol: (untill grumpy 'ol Fel spoiled my fun :cry: )

3. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

You guys seriously need to look in the mirror! :mommy:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    :eek: Does this mean taht we're ALLL turning into pink dragons?!

5. Spellbound

I was thinking more of getting a reality check. :)

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm not. :p

7. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It would be a shame to wreck such a fine mirror

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG] Who's got a check for me? :roll:

9. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Now why would I want a reality check I've gone from having an aura of fear to an aura of ugliness; no sin committed there. But I've also got over my fear of pink dragons and that's definitely :cool:

In reality I'd still be afraid of pink dragons !!

10. olimikrig

Media:
    Take just one more more peek at my Pink Dragon Sketch, and you'd be scared :p

@ Arabwel: Only if you chooses to join the Pink Dragon Disciples. However there is a loong way from being a lvl 1 pink dragon disciple, and to being able to polymorph at will and shoot SPAM/cone of cottoncandy!

11. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@Spellbound: Reality? Oh, yeah - the life of misery I come here to GET AWAY FROM. :p

12. Spellbound

Misery is in the eye of the beholder, I think. :p

13. olimikrig

Media:
    :nuts: next she be talking to gems :lol:

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Hey what's wrong with talking gem?

Mine worth a decent loot too. And don't you dare selling me to the adventure mart! Silly! I am THE Ofelix, the one of many and only ofelix-ish talking gem (tm).

Bleh, Mmm a gem Pink dragon disciple now that would be something...

Anyhow shouldn't we be back in some sort of conspiracy now?

15. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Bah, you wanna talk conspiracy, the paranoids would think that Spellbound was some kinda 'MiB' trying to shut us up. :rolleyes: <j/k>

But I'm more interested getting back to what we were discussing - the potential pink dragon (and its subsequent desciple prestige class), even irrespective of Tal.

So we'd gotten two possibilities:

a) a 'drake' kind of dragon - small/tiny size, candyfloss breath weapon, Aura of Cuteness (pat. pending) and overall something of one of the good aligns...and

b) a neutral gem dragon of full size....hmm opal, coral, agate of the right hue, maybe? Breath weapon vacilating between potted meat and the aforementioned candyfloss (some drags do have multi BWs...hmm) Dunno if the Aura of Cuteness would hold....hmm; I'd say this type would be CN

And of course, there's no reason why BOTH cannot exist...the former would resemble a pseudodragon but clearly of pink hue, and prob CG (it's the playfulness of a cotton candy BW that's getting to me)

Meanwhile the latter would be a full-sized gem dragon, just as playful, but a little more dangerous (ever smother in SPAM[tm]?)
    :idea: OOooh! and to carry the above alternate B/W a little further; it's spells are primarily illusions, and a spell-like ability would be to 'bombard with irrelevant communication' (the *other* type of 'spam' :D )

Outta this, I'd have to say the Disciple would be following the latter, to be honest...

So how's that for a rainy Sunday morning's cogitation?

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Yay! Back on subject; thanks AE. :thumb:

How about BOTH breath weapons? True metallic dragons get two breath weapons: one that does damage (spam can [make you sick / hurt your eyes], depending on which kind) and one that has a disabling effect (candyfloss Web). If anyone can find a pink metal (with its own specific name), this could actually work!

[ September 11, 2005, 18:15: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

17. olimikrig

Media:
    Why not just create a pink metal? After all we're talking about a creature in a fantasy world :p

18. DreamingxAshley Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Faerun miners have just discovered a new type of metal with a pink hue to it. Reports of its public showing say that all the women who saw it wanted jewelry made from that specific ore. No one has discovered any magical properties of it yet, but it does seem to be a variant of Mithril, and so the miners named it "Pithril"; short for Pink Mithril.

:D

There, now we have our pink metal for our pink metallics. ;) hehehe

19. Ofelix

Media:
  20. olimikrig

Media:
    *Ouww*

All hail the legendary Pithril Armour of ugliness(tm).

Properties:

AC bonus: +9 (Better, Ofelix? :p )
    Special properties
    Aura of Ugliness when equipped.
    Can cast toothpaste 5 times per day (Negates Cone of Cottoncandy).
    Saves vs. breath wepons +3/additional +4 vs. the dreaded Cone of Cottoncandy.

If pollished daily with Malukas oil of anti-SPAM(yes, it's also a TM) it protects the wearer agianst all SPAM (and some SPAM-like) substances..

[ September 11, 2005, 20:21: Message edited by: olimikrig ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.