1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Poll - Favourite Item?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Johnd Bhallspawn, Oct 3, 2000.

1. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I have no person in my team that can wield a katana, so I can't use Celestial fury, but that's one of the best weapons in the game I think! As well as Carsomyr and :p Crom fayer

2. Jefe Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Seems we have a rash of ressurected old topics. This is a ggod one.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned cloak of mirrors! Reflects all magical damage back @ the source. Put this, a ring of free action, and sheild of harmony +2 on a fighter, and beholders can only make them run. Place this guy next to a fighter w/ Balduran's sheild and say goodbye.

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Punisher ---> I had the same problem but I had a ranger and at lvl 12 I gave him a profiency on Katana... problem solved...
    It realy rocks. In the off-hand the katana, to stun and the flail of the ages to do much damage. Maybe when I have 2 profiency-slots on Katana and finished the Underdark, I give Celestrial Fury in the main-hand and Crom Fayr in the Off-Hand... I think Irenicus has a real big problem :)

4. toast Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

just to kill this end of the topic for good, ther's absolutely no armor my k/t can wear, using the US version.

(damn germans get all the breaks! ;) !)

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] The bug's in all versions, but it's been fixed with the patch...

6. Stigeonwisp Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Carosmyr+5, Jesters Armor and Red Scale!!!

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I don´t have the patch installed! Harharhar toast! :D

8. theholygit Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Well i have a few things that i couldn't live without. C'fury (starts to dribble) give valygar that and lets the chunks fly. I mean it does lightening damage, stuns them and has a chance of nocking them back. also my fave has to be the Equalizer (sits up then back down at the mention of the name) it was perfect 4 my assassin, especialy when he has had long sword profficiencys (is that how u spell it) put on as much as he can. also i have to have the elven armour which slips under yer clothes, you get it near the end. bloody beuatiful. my assasin was perfect. he was wearing the armour, with dex gloves =ac -8, had the equalizer in his main hand and the long sword with the sunray thingy in the other. he made a perfect vamp killer, the equalizer does huge damage against evil (vam=evil) and the sunray one did huge to undead n e way, not to mention the spell.

9. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Headbanger ------> That doesn't work for me any more, because Keldron, Minsc, Jaheira and myself are already at the highest level possible!

10. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

Boo.

Space Hamsters kick ass!

11. Silroth Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Shure, I serve 'em roasted at every party :D!!!

[This message has been edited by Silroth (edited March 26, 2001).]

12. volkov_2001 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] oh.....i like holding a celestial fury in mi left hand and a blackrazor in my right hand..veri powerfull.....so wear i can find a very good armor to stealth for mi ranger (except adamintine chain +4)..and anyway waer to get tat girdle of inertial barrier.....

and any good amulets.......

13. Memnoch Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Cloak of Cheating (er, Mirroring) ;)

Actually I'd have to say the Bag of Holding.

14. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    My favorite item for the amusement factor was Jhor the Bleeder. I can't tell you how many times an opponent broke away with moral failure only to die a few steps later due to the bleeding damage! :) Great fun!

15. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

My favorite is Geasans Bow sp? That you get from the dwarf after you collect the shaft and string. It is great cause it needs no ammo refills and shoots lightning bolts :)

I also like (forget the name) the sword that heals you everytime you hit an opponent. :)

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    That is Gesen Bow and Sarevok's Sword of Chaos +2 if I am not mistaken. ;)

17. Whoz-UR-Daddy Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I gotta agree with Jefe. Cloak of Mirroring all the way. I gave it to my Lvl 15 cavalier and pretty much walked thru the beholders in the Underdark. All the lighting bolts they sent went right back at them. I didn't even use the rest of my party. Easily the best I have found throughout the game so far.

If you are into comedy Carsomyr is great. I gave the sword to Minsc, and it is better listening to it than any NPC conversations I have heard so far.

18. IronEagle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

all of you are acying all these exotic items and stuff, but what about umm... aww damnit cant think of anything really stupid and lame to say, anyone wanna help?

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    ... like Balduran´s butterknife or the golden pantanloons, Eagle ?

20. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You mean Lilarcor right Whoz-UR-Daddy? Carsomyr doesn't talk does it?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.